BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
Customer service is super sketchy. I won't miss them after Comcast takes over. The cable is okay, as well as the internet, but I'd recommend other services first.
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't really have any issues with them ! the internet works great and its a great price ! ive tried other internet providers and they have been terrible. As far as the TV I wish it kept up with direct TV as far a s being able to record in any room but other than that its ol
Madelyn R.
I have been with TWC for years and they have many pros and cons. They are my wifi carrier and my wifi is constantly going in and out. Yet I do love the On Demand factor that TWC has. Overall when weighting the pros and cons I would say that this company is very good
Daeye C.
Had time Warner Cable for the past 8yrs. No complaints other than recording allowance
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
They are always very prompt with their service. They always offer cheap prices and fast internet. If anything goes wrong with our internet, they will come fix it, through the phone or in person if through the phone was not doable.
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Nichole O.
Middletown, OH
Love my cable company.
Cincinnati OH

Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I have my wifi through time Warner and honestly it's not great. It's very in and out, I live in an about 1200sq ft one story home and it doesn't reach everywhere. I have to reset the box often and usually end up turning my wifi off on my phone because the connection isn't there. However I know other people with the same Internet and there's is great.
Jordan J.
Martinsburg, WV
I enjoy receiving cable through this provider. I watch all my shows and movies and I'm able to record all the time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?