BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY
I don't know how to describe how I feel about Time Warner Cable. Not nicely, anyway. Our household loses internet connection at least once per day, and slows significantly at night. Sometimes we are without internet for an hour or more, and we don't ever feel like we can count on good service. The on demand stations also run slowly, and often do not work properly.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Jamie L.
Started out as a great price but it keeps going up and up. The quality of service was great at first and we were paying less than half of what we are now. I thought we were getting a great deal. But now that the price has increased much the service is constantly going in and out. Of course we're always told if we upgraded, and pay more, it won't happen. No thanks...
Diana H.
Quite possibly one of the worst companies. They offer terrible service and over charge you for it. Their customer service is terrible and never actually help you out. Even if they promise to fix something, it never actually gets done and it never reflects on the bill. I would not recommend but sadly the American consumer has little choice in their cable company.
Kameko H.
Its the only cable service available in my portion of NC. The cable sepection is decent, wish they had better bundle deals because sometimes you feel trapped in a large package when all you needed were a few specific channels. The internet service goes in and out. We finally got a tech out who told changed our router and now our problems are fixed.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I currently have Time Warner Cable, Internet, and Home Phone services. Our home phone works just great and you can have the option to have calls forwarded to your cell phone while you are away. The reason I am giving such a low score though is because the cable is constantly going in and out saying please wait when you are trying to access the guide or change the channel. Also the internet is spotty and fluctuates a lot and barely reaches our back rooms! Its a good price but the service could be a lot better!
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I went through this company and it was a disaster. They kept jumping prices. I ordered the DVR and it went downhill from there. Once I had the DVR my on demand never worked. The cable box would reboot itself and freeze up. They weren't very helpful when it came to customer service. They actually charged my for a movie rental that was playing on regular channels for free. And they charged me 6 times for the same movie in a 5 minute time frame. They would not correct my bill. It was an awful experience.
Emerald P.
I love time warner better than any company I got cable from. They offer cable, dvr, telephone, and wifi! We use our internet and cable daily we can record two shows at one time and watch TV at the same time our wifi with TWC does not never buffer we even let our next door neighbors connect to our wifi and we never experience no slow connection whenever we have black outs or things of that nature when the power comes back everything is restored I love time warner and will be a life long customer
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?