BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
Three stars because four would be giving them too much credit. Im not in love with Time Warner as a cable company but I do love them for their internet. The cable receivers lag a lot and some times get stuck so I have to restart the entire box which takes about 10 minutes. Other than that their channel lineup is pretty good for my needs
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Austin, TX
We have Internet and Cable with DVR through TWC. I would say that their internet speeds are fine but their cable services are less than par. Our box is always freezing and sometimes doesn't record the shows we schedule it to. We had AT&T Uverse before and never had any of these problems. I will probably cancel once our contract is over.
Scottie L.
Scottie L.
Chino Hills, CA
I've only used time warner cable as my internet provider. I need to say, their installation service is perfect. I recently moved into an old building where internet has never been installed so they have to drill some holes on the wall and connect the cable. Man, under 95 degrees on a ladder working for an hour for this, thats hard work.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Time Warner Cable is the only cable option in our area (the others are dish/satellite). We have had our bill mysteriously go up multiple times with no warning and we have to call to get it lowered back to where it was. We've also been through 4 cables boxes in our family room in 2 years because they keep "going bad" (according to TW).
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to find a good cable company. We switched to Time Warner from ATT a few months ago so that we could save some
Money on our bill. So far the quality seems a bit worse, the cable will freeze up, and the user preface doesn't look as modern or up to date. The upside is that the Internet is much faster and we got a free landline.
Lanesha O.
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
sandy d.
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
Their service is great and the starting price is amazing, we were only paying $35 a month but once our 2 year contract was over our price sky rocketed to $79 and they would not offer any other discounts. We had to cancel over time, their price is okay if you are starting off but they wouldn't work with us after our contract was over.
member-9e5232b2d
member-9e5232b2d
Campbell Hall, NY
Time Warner Cable is a good value for the money. Unfortunately their customer services could be improved upon drastically. It took 2 1/2 months to be set up correctly and still have some issues with the quality of the services I receive. I have the triple play and have had to replace a box and had the service tech here multiple times
Irene G.
Irene G.
I have time warner as of now because it seems to be the cheapest. Sometimes the cable goes out, or the picture will freeze and the box will turn off. I try not to complain because I don't want to switch to a different company & pay more. Our Internet is super slow, even though we've been told we have the fastest kind in our contract.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?