BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shadee T.
Shadee T.
TWC is ok. I had a lot of problems with them at first, but what can you do? After harassing them about shotty connection, they finally came to fix the problem. The service has been uninterrupted since then. With that being said, I feel like they are always creeping the prices on my bill higher and higher. They are sneaky. Make sure to read your contract well.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Weston, OH
Time Warner Cable only keeps me because they are the only ones that have fast enough internet for all my devices. Their customer service on the other hand is completely aweful! If I could get away from them I would. Very expensive for internet, I don't understand why internet should cost $70+, when half the time you don't even get the MBPS you are paying for.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I've had my email address for so long I don't want to give it up, but it fills up with so much junk . Time warner allows me to block a limited number of senders, that service becomes useless. Theyir internet speed varies and seems to be affect with how much rain we get. They are very nice and send someone out to repair till the problem is fixed- that is nice.
Dan S.
Dan S.
Kingston, NY
They're alright. TWC is all that's available where I live so I have no choice but to use them. I hear a lot of horror stories about them, and they definitely charge more for less than they could afford to give as far as services, but that's every cable company. Customer service in my area is reasonable and usually actually fixes the problem, so that's a plus!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Ridiculous prices for low speeds and poor customer service. I used to pay $60/month for 60mbps download speed and now, with google fiber moving in, they've upped it to 300mbps with the same price. They only provide good service when they're fearing competition and customer service is consistently poor- especially if they have to schedule someone to come over.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Sandston, VA
Time Warner Cable has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Usually I prepare to spend at least 40 minutes to an hour on the phone with them. They are usually not helpful, and I am usually transferred to other departments multiple times. The cable and internet itself is fine, but would be much better if customer service weren't horrendous.
kate g.
kate g.
Been a long time subscriber to Time Warner Cable and have been disappointed with their service. Lots of outages and issues with our phones and internet as well. When you try to get in touch with customer service, it can be very difficult to come up with an answer. I expect better service for the high price that I have to pay for my cable, phone, and internet.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Vermilion, OH
Overall good service. The price difference from their promotions and regular prices are quite different. Usually will raise about 20 to 40 dollars higher. Quality of service is standard and reliable. I would recommend this because the Internet quality is better other service providers. Usually time warner is the only provider in the area which is a major con.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Time Warner Cable is great. We can get all the channels we love. The price is really high however and we get ALOT of pixelation when watching our favorite shows. We've yet to get resolution from TWC regarding this issue and it's hard to try to DVR a show ahead of time as they often have "To Be Announced" listed as the show title so it won't tape. Frustrating!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?