BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
Their new digital cable hookup is annoying. I should be able to run my TV straight into the wall for typical standard cable shows, but it states that I need a specialist to come out just to do so.
In order to cancel your cable, you have to drive to a location and wait amongst others for your number to be called, just to give them back the box and have them check off a box that you're ending your cable services. Oh, and they just throw the chords away when you do so, so you may as well keep them. Their internet is abysmally slow at times, which shouldn't be an issue since it's just me on my tower. Not sure why that is, and every once in a while I have to call them and have them re-submit the signal to my place.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
I, over the years have had nothing but problems out of Time Warner. Since they are the only provider where I live I am forced to use them. If I had another option I would take it in a heartbeat! My phone service shuts off many times a day. My internet was losing connection at least 30 times a day and after over a year of beggingg them to take back the ancient modem I had to give me a new one I finally yanked the thing out from under my TV and took it into the closest store and demanded a newer modem which they gave me and then my internet never shut off again since. If your bill is late they call relentlessly. When you call in for questions or problems they usually have no clue how to help you so you have to tell them you want to talk to a top level tech. It's nothing but problems, hassles, run arounds.
Holly M.
WATERFORD, PA
They are alright in terms of cable and internet. Their prices need to come down a lot! Wish there were more options for Internet but there arent.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Faherty N.
Kenmore, NY
The Internet is fairly reliable. Cable goes out too often for how much I spend. Customer service is usually pretty bad.
Amanda T.
Northwood, OH
Monopoly, no competition so can do whatever they please. If you are lucky enough to get a decent person on the phone though they will do their best to help you!
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Time warner has been so helpful since moving. ha difficulty with getting channels and the immediately sent a technician out to solve the problem. they also gave me a free movie channel and a free rental.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?