BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Eh, time warner cable is what it is. We don't have many cable options in the area so I would pretty much pay the same price anywhere for what I'm getting. I don't have too many issues with them though.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Time warner sucks! i really hate this company! customer service is great btt the product just sucks! the only reason why i have time warner is because my apts have a contract with them and its automatically comes with are place.internet is slow as hell and the TV is always going in and out!
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I was a little worried getting Time Warner since I never heard of them before. I love it so far and haven't really had any problems. I love how I can record multiple shows while still watching live tv. I have at least one show recording every night. I love the on demand TV and free movies. It saves me money from renting movies. I like the app we downloaded it to the xbox one. So far I would recommend it. The Internet is fast and love the wifi. I have our phones connected, my tablet, printer and xbox one. The price is a little too high but that's the only provider I could get in my area. If the price was better I would give it 5 stars.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
We have been using Time Warner for our internet service for almost 8 years. It is fast, gives a variety of speeds, and they have great customer service. I have had several occasions that the internet will go down or will start to become slow, as soon as I call they fix my problems, no delay after running a system check on the spot. I think it is priced decently and they don't jump up their prices quickly like most companies do after you have been with them for an extended amount of time. They also have been great with working with me on late payments when I am in a pinch. Most companies would have cut my service right off
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
Well, what can I say anyone in this area has to use Tim Warner Cable, if they want cable, phone and internet. I have a problem with a company that does not offer any incentives to loyal customers. My parents have had the same address and cable since I was 20, I am 46 now. They still pay way too much for the service and cable as far as I am concerned. They have no willingness to help any of their loyal customers with making sure their equipment is updated and they have at least the opportunity to get a free weekend of HBO or any other their other cable shows. And their prices are outrageous, and their customer service sucks.
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
When we moved into the current apartment, Time Warner offered us a great deal on upgrading our current Internet package. We only keep TV service because Internet is cheaper with it than without (because TWC is insane like that)--we pretty much only watch Netflix or stream from online. What they actually did was upgrade our channels and leave our Internet the same, and charge us more. It took months to get it straightened out. And the service is incredibly spotty, with citywide outages a couple of times a month for hours at a time. Google Fiber is coming to our city soon, and we are SO ready for a viable alternative to TWC.
Aliza C.
Liberty Hill, TX
Absolute worst company to work with- only use them because there are no other options. Horrible customer service...we have literally spent 4=5 hours being transferred around and around due to their mistakes. We moved 300 miles from our previous home, arranged to have service moved to new house before moving. Were told when we arrived to new home that they would not start our service because we never returned our cable box????!!!!! Then told we could only return it in person to a location near our old house. This is despite the fact that we were going to continue with them, arranged it ahead of time, and they were going to give us the same box. Beyond frustrated. Their customer service team (in India, btw) read from a script and have absolutely no power to use common sense. would give 0 stars if I could.
April U.
Milwaukee, WI
I am not a huge fan of TW. Their customer service is not the best you are often on hold for long periods of time and their pricing is all over the place. Their promos are so confusing!! You often forget when your promo ends so your price gets jacked up and you have to then try to get another promo. It's way too expenses and you get sucked into buying channels you don't use or watch just to get 1 channel you do watch. Overall, terrible. We are actually getting ready to drop them and buy everything a la cart (Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Starz, etc. ) if they don't watch out, they may become the next Blockbuster.
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC
0 stars for TWC but they are making me give at least 1 in order to review. Truly I only have this service because it is the only one available. Their customer service is absolute crap and unless you cry and threaten them they do not give a crap. Keep very careful records every time you call them making a note of who you spoke with, time/date, and what they said. If they push back make them go to the recordings - they record everything and will have no choice but to bend, it just takes forever. The actual service is way overpriced and doesn't work very well. I like the OnDemand feature but it doesn't work half the time. They continue to take away helpful features (can no longer rewind from the end of a recorded program, you have to start over from the beginning) and don't add any value. Total crap.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?