BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adriana A.
Best internet ever! I find it does slow down in the middle of the night when I'm up on my phone. Other than that I absolutely love it! We stream our TV plus all of us use our phones constantly and don't find problems. It's a fast speed internet highly recommend! Already have my bfs mom switching over from Verizon!
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Ivon H.
Love the fact that there's no contract required, unlike some other providers. I always try to negotiate prices so I won't get a bad deal. Generally, the customer service is really unstable. Once in a while, I get a super helpful person and the next time it's someone who sounds irritated by the conversation. I also really dislike how hard the sales associates try to push you to open a TWC account just because they make commission. I was switching over from Verizon so I had some questions. I couldn't ask one question without them saying well let's open an account for you first then discuss the details. Like, no, I'd like to find out before I decide to pay you. However, overall experience is pretty good with them. The technical assistants are very helpful whenever I have any issues and scheduling appointments for setting up things is always simple.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
Time warner is the only provider in our area. The prices are outrageous. The company totally takes advantage of being the only cable provider in the area. I actually have two accounts, I have a home account and an account for my summer home. I don't even get a multi-account discount. I receive only cable (no phone and no internet) at camp and my bill is almost $100. Now, time warner is making customers purchase a digital converter for all televisions that are hooked up directly to cable (no box). Another cost added to the bill! And when you actually look at the bill, we even pay for the guide. It's getting obnoxious the amount of money we spend on cable and Internet. Unfortunately, for both locations this is our only option. I would love to use only Hulu and Netflix, but my husband likes to watch sports.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Joy O.
Channel selection is good and prices are also pretty good - but Time Warner is really the only option where I live. I would rate higher if it wasn't for customer service and billing. We constantly had issues with our bills (being charged for services we no longer had) and it never really seemed to get resolved quickly. We moved to Boston for a few years and just moved home a few months ago. I just received notice in the mail TW sent me to collections for $50?! I see they are back to same old same old. I have no idea where to begin to rectify this new nightmare. I haven't even lived here for two years much less have their service! I give them one star because I like how much space is on my DVR and I don't need a huge digital cable box to run every TV in my house unlike my old
Provider, charter.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I recently moved and this was the company that I had at my apartment. I carried them over to my house because they promised no installation fee or transfer fee or any other fee that was associated - because i was already a customer. It would have cost me double and even triple to switch to a number of different companies. But when my first bill came I had to get on the phone with customer service bc they charged me over $800 in fees for moving when they said they wouldn't. They ended up going back to the notes and the recorded conversation to give me all my money back but after an hour and a half on the phone it was better. Just kind of a headache when you have an issue. Seems like communication is very little or procedures are not followed through the same for every customer..
Ty W.
Pineville, NC
The Customer Care department is lacking. Every person I spoke to at the call center are void of being able to explain billing, billing cycle, billing start date, extra fees and proper adjustments for overcharges. You will get hit with so many One Time Charges that were suppose to be free with the Free Installation but once that bill comes you will see 19.99 and 40.00 charges out of the wazzoo. In NC a supervisor name Pat is great, we've been acquainted through my requests for a call from a supervisor every time a discrepancy posted to my account. Also a technician charged me a fee for a visit/installation when he never came! Pat went over the charges and I shocked and despite her constantly correcting the wrong fees the automated billing system kept flooding my account with charges, it took almost 2 months to be corrected. And don't call any time close to 11:00pm because the reps leave then and will try to route your call and end it quickly so they can get home, not all reps do this but I've had a few.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?