BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Time Warner gives you a great selection of channels, but the amount of problems you receive in return is not worth it. I recently spent three hours trying to purchase a movie and have a cable box fixed over the phone and I received little to no help while being constantly transferred and hung up on by the customer service agents.
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
We switched from another company to Time Warner because we're told we could lower our bill for the same services. This turned out to not be true. We lowered our bill but can only use DVR on one TV and can only watch recorded shows on 2 TV's. We have also been having internet issues since we changed. I would not recommend them.
Clairessa H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Time Warner Cable has been the worst internet experience. If I have more than one device connected at night time, the Internet randomly shuts off or just won't load anything. I pay for the cheapest internet package for my house in TN and the connection is 100 times better than paying more for the 4th cheapest package with TW.
Alyssa B.
Rosenberg, TX
We use Time Warner for Internet only. If there was any other choice- we would not be with them. We pay for the highest speed Internet and rarely have enough for both our phones and the ps4. Load speeds are excruciatingly slow and customer service tanks. Wish we had other options here as we pay way too much for way too little.
Ashley A.
Cary, NC
TWC Is decent. They have great internet service but when you have an issue or want to know information the employees either don't know much at all or tell you the wrong thing. They are a bit expensive if you're not under a good promotion ( they have good ones when you first join) but I will always use their internet service.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Time warner cable definitely is the worst company ever. They're money hungry and charge you for absolutely everything. They are no help when it comes to customer service; they made you wait on hold for hours and they never came when they said they would come. They were awful.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Techie Expert
I've had TWC for over 8 years now. I do love their customer service. I have never had any issue's with that. My internet is a little slow in the upstairs master. We use them for cable, internet and phone. My kids and I love the online streaming from time warner. Plus we have all downloaded the TWC app. It is great for when the kids are using the TV and I want to watch something while doing the dishes or cooking. Also when we are not home, there are still channels available, and you can always watch on demand channels and your dvr. I only gave 4 stars because, I wish they had better promotions, it seems as though my bill is growing and growing annually. We have been loyal, I feel like they should take that into consideration. One great thing I can say about them is, I received a promotion in the mail, for a year free of Showtime and TMC and I am now addicted to the Affair, so when that promotion ends, I may have to add it to my bill. Over all pretty satisfied.
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
jena e.
Techie Expert
They are the only company who will service my area. They are expensive and always raise the prices. They have quoted me one price just to turn around and add on other charges. I'm also always having internet issues which are never corrected. I would avoid if possible.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?