BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner cable is fairly dependable in my area. However, it is outrageously expensive. Their customer service is practically non-existent. They have people who answer the phone when you call, but they definitely do not sound as if they are interested in serving the customers. I wish there were more service providers in this area. Google will be here soon.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I guess where I live they are by far the best, BUT I personally HATE dealing with them. They have some rude and unhelpful people. Not to mention when you're a customer for 4 years you get nothing but higher prices!!! All the new members are paying about $40 right now for a plan I have and i pay $172! That's outrageous. Rather than that they are a great TV service their internet hardly never goes down.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Iv had Time Warner for about a month now and I have always heard mixed review about this company. I have to say that I am truly pleased with my services. one great think I like is they send your bill our in a timely manner. my bill is do the 11th of every month and my bill is in my mail box before the 1st. this is great for people who like to plan!!
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
We are TWC subscribers only because that is the only cable option in our area. They offer good promotional rates only to brand new subscribers but there is no reward to being longtime, loyal customers who put up with ever increasing prices for less service. It is difficult to get anyone on the phone to help who can actually help you, and we have pretty frequent internet outages. Just this past month, our internet suddenly stopped working. We got a door hanger preprinted from the company saying we needed to call to have our lines serviced. My husband called and had to be transferred 3 times (on hold around 30 mins) just to find someone who (sort of) knew what was going on. They could only offer us an "appointment" (all day appointment, mind you - meaning they could show up at any time) on a Saturday, which at the time was 2 days away. The tech ended up showing up a day early (thank goodness I was home) & spent a considerable amount of time running a new line out to the road. He then said a crew would be out to bury it "sometime in the next 2 months". So, now we have a bright orange wire that we are constantly tripping over in our back yard (plus it looks like we're doing something shady). Terrible company - very unhappy & recommend you avoid them if possible!
Mary A.
Living in NYC I definitely prefer Time Warner Cable over other cable and internet service providers. I love that with TWC I have so many great options as far as packaging my services and what I can do to not miss certain shows and movies, like recording with DVR, for instance.

I've never used other service providers for the home but I am really satisfied with TWC and will not be switching anytime soon. The only reason I would give them a 4 star rating is because of their DVR dilemma.

If you have recordings saved onto your DVR box but then you switch boxes for whatever reason having to do with quality or malfunction or even an upgrade, everything you had recorded leaves with the box! Unfortunately, this happened to me last year when I upgraded my box and I lost some really good movies and a couple of shows I was featured on with my favorite singer! These were like memories for me so yes, it is sad that I lost the footage.

I think they should find a way to have customers "save" the stuff they DVR onto their account so that no matter how many times a customer switches boxes they don't lose whatever recordings may be special to them. Also, DVR recording should be able to be viewed on desktop and laptop devices, wink wink, TWC!
Heather M.
Summerville, SC
The service itself is great. Speeds are as promised and no data cap which is nice since we watch a lot of netflix. Pricing is outrageous though. Time warner price gouges loyal customers. They charge $30 less a month for new customers for the same service and would rather lose a customer than extend promotional pricing to long time customers.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
Time warner has been fairly decent in terms of speed of Internet! We have had issues with their cable service, which is why we now use DirecTV. But I honestly can't complain too much about their internet service. Yes, it does go out from time to time, and when it does, it takes a while to get a technician over, but when it's on, it's great!
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Not bad but if they didn't have a monopoly on my area I'd probably try another company. I have n trouble with my internet connection but the cable, especially the On Demand service can be terrible. When using On Demand I'm lucky if I can watch more than 1 show without my cable box freezing and needing to be reset (a 15-20 minute process)
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?