BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
Expensive for what it's worth. They overcharge you for simple things and will only change it if you call them because they don't want to lose customers
Angila J.
It's ok. It's pretty expensive for internet cable and phone. We used to have dish and it was amazing, arleast the tv. The internet we had used optimum.
Gabrielle B.
Schenectady, NY
They are terrible an absolute nightmare! If they weren't the only provider around I would get rid of them there's always an extra charge for something
Prestina G.
I love Time Wanner Cable I have been a proud customer for over 15 yearsnow and they keep getting better and better.Affordable prices and great bundles.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Been using this cable since I moved here and I never have any problems at all, just hoping they'll lower the price so I can afford all the good stuff.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Way too pricey and not always very helpful when there's an issue with connection or the bill. I do like that they have a local office to go to though.
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Timewarner because I pretty much don't really have a choice, hate that my internet always sucks, cable TV is fine but internet I a no go for me
Callisa Z.
Sucks! Almost anyone else is better. They have the worst package and the worst deals. Please note that it should never cost that much for basic cable.
Meagan S.
Time Warner Cable is an okay company. I do enjoy that they give you an hour prior of when they will come instead of waiting all day on them to arrive.
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My family has it and it's great and all but the internet is super super slow. I can be right next to the rougher and it won't change the speed one bit.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?