BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Overall it is just okay. goes in and out all the time and for some reason when doors at home are shut the WiFi goes out and has to be reset every time.
M~LISS A.
Irving, TX
Solid cable provider thus far...they tend to communicate changes in advance and will work to find promotions to explore different levels of programming
Nancy C.
I've had time warner for a provider for many years now and I doubt I ever switch to anything else. Reliable service for customers if their cables out.
Norelle L.
San Antonio, TX
You get Internet, phone, cable at a really good price much better then at&t. Though it can be slow at certain times the overall service is pretty good.
Amanda F.
My bill increases but my internet doesn't get any faster... unfortunately I don't have much of a choice when it comes to my internet service provider.
Had internet for awhile worked great up until now. Internet is on and off. Added TV and a landline. Quality is exactly what you would expect for cable.
hope j.
Clayton, NC
Terrible service where I live. Price increases too often if there was additional features I wouldn't mind but for what you get I would look elsewhere.
Stephanie R.
I am not a fan of time warner but unfortunately they are the only cable provider in the area. My biggest complaint is that their pricing is outrageous!
Fatima V.
Mediocre at best. My TV loses signal too often but most of the other TVs usually don't lose signal unless we have to plug in a DVD player or something.
Cindy V.
Laredo, TX
Time warner cable is way too pricey for what it is. I definitely wanted to go with another service but time warner was the only one offered in my area
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?