BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
We only have time warner cable because our apartment landlord does not allow dish installed. I hate that they charge you so much for so few channels! Yes , the channels go up to over 500 but it's the same programs. Regular, HD and I don't know what else! Why would you want 3-4 formats of the same network that shows the same program and I can not see the difference in the picture quality. I hate it! I miss my direct TV with hundreds of DIFFERENT channels! Definitely moving next year to a place that allows satellite so I can go back to direct TV again!
Jen S.
Overpriced, not super responsive to outages and issues, with terrible customer care. But they have the monopoly on NYC cable. In my last years in NYC I just cut out cable altogether because I didn't like them. I now live in a different part of the country and have great cable service with another provider.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
Oh my goodness - I really don't want to waste anymore of my time with anything associated with Time Warner, but they're horrible! Our cable cuts in and out - often leaving a screen with jagged black lines across it. We've obtained new equipment and it still hasn't helped. We moved 3 months ago and called to cancel and they offered us a bundle deal so we decided to give them a last try. Now our internet has been down for about 5 days. Our cable top box always freezes. We pay 100% of our bill to be able to use services 75% of the time.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I currently have Time Warner Cable, Internet, and Home Phone services. Our home phone works just great and you can have the option to have calls forwarded to your cell phone while you are away. The reason I am giving such a low score though is because the cable is constantly going in and out saying please wait when you are trying to access the guide or change the channel. Also the internet is spotty and fluctuates a lot and barely reaches our back rooms! Its a good price but the service could be a lot better!
Emily T.
I don't typically like to leave bad reviews but here I have no choice. Unfortunately this is the ONLY cable company in my area besides direct TV. So, they are basically a monopoly in my town. If you want cable, then you're stuck with Time Warner. I have had so much trouble with them over the past couple years we actually ditched cable all together. I couldn't justify forking over $100 every month for terrible service and quality. We actively utilize netflix and hulu and most likely will never look back.
Eva C.
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
I've had Time Warner for years and haven't really had any problems. I am lucky to have a few stores nearby to visit instead of having to call and potentially wait on hold. never really had any service outages for more than a few hours and that was once. only thing I could say is when there are special deals they aren't always willing to let you take advantage even after being not in contract any longer. when we moved we just signed under my name instead of transferring service to take advantage.
Martha H.
I could rant for days about TWC but in the interest of keeping it short--their customer service is legendary in that it's HORRIBLE. The overall services provided are okay, though we have had a lot of problems with slow internet in the summer (despite paying for boosts), but every time I have to contact customer service I get someone who is rude or unhelpful. I dread having to interact with them but what can you do, you pretty much have to have home internet these days for school and work!
Kristina T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Only getting 3 stars because the cable itself is pretty good, and I like that I can record up to 6 shows at a time, rewind live shows, watch shows on demand, etc. But getting them to come to my house when scheduled was complete hell. They rescheduled installation several times for no apparen't reason. Also, whenever we experienced a problem with our service, getting them to fix it was way more difficult than it needed to be. Might be a good company if they fixed their bad customer service.
M H.
Actually, I deal with the local Charter Communication which is part of Time Warner Cable. I only have their internet service because the cable services price always goes up. Their internet service is actually pretty high compare to what other nearby cities have to offer. The speed is better than what the other local company offers but it is still slower than what was advertised. Another word, if an other company like AT&T, comcast, or verizon comes to town, I will probably jump ship.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?