BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
Time warner is horrible. I love cable of all TV options but time warner has terrible customer service and will increase your bill without telling you.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
It's a good service to have for cable tv. My family and I have it connected with the internet so we get to use wifi. Customer service helped use a lot.
M~LISS A.
Irving, TX
Solid cable provider thus far...they tend to communicate changes in advance and will work to find promotions to explore different levels of programming
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
Expensive for what it's worth. They overcharge you for simple things and will only change it if you call them because they don't want to lose customers
Brittany H.
Jefferson, OH
Great internet service with fast speed. And so many great choices for tv shows. I love the time warner on demand so I can watch shows from my iPad too!
Fatima V.
Mediocre at best. My TV loses signal too often but most of the other TVs usually don't lose signal unless we have to plug in a DVD player or something.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
We have had time warner for a long time. They have the bundle. It is affordable and I like that its all included. We can all be on our devices at once
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner cable is a really good company. We never had any trouble with our service everything was reasonably priced and I never had billing trouble.
Had internet for awhile worked great up until now. Internet is on and off. Added TV and a landline. Quality is exactly what you would expect for cable.
Candice C.
They are wonderful to work with, and they explain things very well. Sometimes there prices are outrageous but with the right deals, they are wonderful.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?