BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My family has it and it's great and all but the internet is super super slow. I can be right next to the rougher and it won't change the speed one bit.
Fatima V.
Mediocre at best. My TV loses signal too often but most of the other TVs usually don't lose signal unless we have to plug in a DVD player or something.
Beverly C.
Mission Hills, CA
best cable company. Awesome service. Low price. Best internet too. 300 Mbps can't go wrong there. And we have every movie channel with dvr & on demand
Lesha F.
Endicott, NY
Expensive for what it's worth. They overcharge you for simple things and will only change it if you call them because they don't want to lose customers
Prestina G.
I love Time Wanner Cable I have been a proud customer for over 15 yearsnow and they keep getting better and better.Affordable prices and great bundles.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Way too pricey and not always very helpful when there's an issue with connection or the bill. I do like that they have a local office to go to though.
Stephanie R.
I am not a fan of time warner but unfortunately they are the only cable provider in the area. My biggest complaint is that their pricing is outrageous!
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA
Fast, reliable internet. There is good signal all over my house and the cable is also good. Rarely use landline, but it's good when I'm sending a fax.
Cindy V.
Laredo, TX
Time warner cable is way too pricey for what it is. I definitely wanted to go with another service but time warner was the only one offered in my area
Tatiana M.
Newburgh, NY
The service could be better. I don't mind them but I have had other providers that I preferred more. It can be expensive so pay attention to your bill.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?