BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Emma W.
New York , NY
I do not like Time Warner Cable at all. Their internet service is terrible. It goes in and out every five seconds. The cable lags all the time. Their customer service is terrible and their policies are completely idiotic. They increase my bill all the time for no reason and I have to call and fight them on the phone every single time. Would not recommend to anyone!!!!
Emerald P.
I love time warner better than any company I got cable from. They offer cable, dvr, telephone, and wifi! We use our internet and cable daily we can record two shows at one time and watch TV at the same time our wifi with TWC does not never buffer we even let our next door neighbors connect to our wifi and we never experience no slow connection whenever we have black outs or things of that nature when the power comes back everything is restored I love time warner and will be a life long customer
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Techie Expert Level 3
Time Warner is always willing to listen to me when I call with a technical or billing inquiry. They are not forth coming with any specials for long standing customers like myself. They are the only provider in my area. I would hesitate to recommend them to others without a great deal for my friends to use but I would be open and honest with whomever I refer to them.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Time Warner Cable is a good company. They are the only option in my area for internet that is affordable and will work. I don't like the fact that as many times as I have called, my internet still continues to go in and out on certain days. They continue to say it's been fixed but then the next week it's still cutting. When it it working, the internet works well.
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Right now I use TWC because it's our only option locally. For Internet it's not terribly bad, not many glitches and not more than one outage a month. With cable it was a ridiculous company, with tons of glitches and outages and just not wiorth the outrageous amount we spent. Still the price isn't great but it's a necessity with our kids doing online homeschooling. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone looking for a good reliable cable/internet company because they are DEFINITELY not that
allison n.
Time Warner is not the best. I use it because that's all that's offered in my areas. We seem to have a lot of issues with it several times a year and it is a little pricier. The demand is pretty good but I can't record more than one thing at a time and I have to be watching it. I have a lot of issues with the internet going out often and that is super frustrating.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Zoë V.
Astoria, NY
TIME WARNER IS THE WORST. Ever. Everywhere. I have lived in different locations and dealing with TWC has always been a huge pain in the butt. They are liars and thiefs. They tell you that the installation is free, then charge you, then you have to spend an hour yelling at them on the phone to get the charge removed. The internet is also not as fast as it could be.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?