BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Time Warner is pretty pricey if you ask me.. even thought the cable is pretty good !! They push on you these plans with house phones.. even though I don't use it need one .. but somehow they seem to be cheaper than the plans with out them .. I really don't get that .. I'm spending to much money on tv that i don't even watch regularly !! Smh at myself !!
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Time Warner Cable is a great experience for those looking for freedom in their internet use: no contracts, no data caps, and no hidden fees. Users can select from a broad range of speeds from 15 to 300 Mbps (depending on location) at a reasonable price. TWC also offers bundle packages to give you a single bill for your internet, phone, and TV services.

Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
I love time warner cable! The on demand feature is my favorite. When I have lived outside of their area it has been a major downfall, so we were so happy to find that the house we purchased was inside their viewing area! Their internet is exactly what I need to be able to work from home and the speed my husband needs to run his technology while I work.
John R.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Time warner cable service is good in my area. The reception is great with little to no interruptions in service. The biggest downfall is the price. They give you a good introductory rate but once it is over the price just seems to keep increasing. I feel like with all of the other streaming options it is hard to justify the price of time warner cable.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
I absolutely hate time warner cable my bill is always going up channels on my tv are constantly not working, it worse then having satelite tv in the middle of the forest. I would recommended you stay as far away from this company as possible. The customer service reps are always rude and never helpful. If i could give them 20 thunbs down i would ūüĎéūüĎéūüĎéūüĎé
Emily G.
Emily G.
I have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner. They have good internet speeds and lots of channels, but they always end up driving your monthly bill up. You don't know why, so you have to call and they end up doing something. I do think they're pricey for their options. But I do enjoy their new DVR package that you can record 6 shows instead of 2.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I have my wifi through time Warner and honestly it's not great. It's very in and out, I live in an about 1200sq ft one story home and it doesn't reach everywhere. I have to reset the box often and usually end up turning my wifi off on my phone because the connection isn't there. However I know other people with the same Internet and there's is great.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
In you live in Austin, tx you have one of two options for cable and Internet. We opted for time warner. For the most part it works. However, the on demand feature almost never works & the wifi can be spotty at times. Sometimes is hard to play Xbox and watch Netflix and chill at the same time. For $120 a month (no premium channels) I just expect more.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Time warner has the worst customer service frame of mind ever. They rope new customers in with great rates, but they hike up the prices three times as much and don't think you are ever going to get another good deal, even when you have been a loyal customer for years! Got the Amazon Fire TV, kept my internet and dumped the cable! Couldn't be happier
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?