BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I hate TWC. Every other month it seems they are raising their prices and the bill skyrockets, only to leave you calling trying to rebundle to get it at a more affordable price. The customer service agents rarely are helpful and place you on hold constantly. If you have other alternative cable providers you should seek them out.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Time Warner is a monopoly and unfortunately the only thing available in my area. They are overpriced and are not willing to work out deals with current customers but will do almost anything for a current customer. Can't wait for my agreement to be up so I can start streaming my television instead of overpaying for Time Warner!
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Tv service prices are way too high.! Internet is fairly decent and reliable most of the time ..prices are just way too expensive. Need to lower prices and have better deals for existing customers and not just new customers. Charge for everything and very rude staff working for the company they do not care about their customers
Nina L.
I currently use Time Warner Cable for my internet and home phone needs. While I enjoy the somewhat quick internet they provide, I don't enjoy the $90/month price tag. Basically, it gets the job done just like any other provider. Their customer service is lacking. Whenever I try to chat or call, all they do is try to upsell me.
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
They are ok. They recently are merging to spectrum and I hope they have better deals. I feel like I pay a lot for time warner TV and Internet and phone bundles. They don't offer any military discounts which is a bummer. I am currently looking to switch providers. One good thing about time warner is that there are no contracts.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
Awful customer service, rates are obnoxious, the sales department tells you anything to get you to start service, then you find out what they told you was incorrect but you are you are stuck paying for things that you were told you wouldn't have to pay for. Unfortunately this is the only cable and internet provider in my area.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Time Warner cable is a good company however sometimes a charge very high prices and their cable box is messed up quite often I have a DVR and it doesn't work quite like it should all of the time. They will come out and fix it however you got to stay on the phone and deal with everyone there first sometimes I can just be a pain
Jamie F.
I haven't had any major problems with TWC. It is pretty expensive for phone, internet and cable but for the quality I guess I can't complain too much. The internet (basic is what I have) is pretty fast and there are a lot of channels on our TV. Sometimes the cable box will randomly reboot itself which can be annoying at times.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Hate it. Thank god they're recently bought out and another company is taking over but I'm tired of my cable bill going UP every few months. And the outtages? They're not very frequent maybe 1-2 times a year but when it happens its out ALL DAY! And they NEVER issue credits!! You have to fight with them for it every single time
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
I just signed up with Time Warner Cable in my new apartment since I moved for college. So far, I haven't had any big issues with connection with my internet so I am very satisfied! Since I am a college student, I am splitting the monthly cost with my roommate. But the overall cost is very affordable for what we are receiving!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?