BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
allison n.
Time Warner is not the best. I use it because that's all that's offered in my areas. We seem to have a lot of issues with it several times a year and it is a little pricier. The demand is pretty good but I can't record more than one thing at a time and I have to be watching it. I have a lot of issues with the internet going out often and that is super frustrating.
Michelle J.
Time Warner Cable charges skyrocket prices for sub-par services. They don't offer a great variety of newer content to view, everything is retro...circa 70's, 80's and 90's t.v. And the internet is slow as a racing against an old person with arthritis...hands down the elderly person wins. The only reason I have TWC is because they dominate my area and I rely heavily on having internet, phone and some form of entertainment for my children. I find better movies and Vida on YouTube more interesting.
Diana H.
Quite possibly one of the worst companies. They offer terrible service and over charge you for it. Their customer service is terrible and never actually help you out. Even if they promise to fix something, it never actually gets done and it never reflects on the bill. I would not recommend but sadly the American consumer has little choice in their cable company.
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY
I don't know how to describe how I feel about Time Warner Cable. Not nicely, anyway. Our household loses internet connection at least once per day, and slows significantly at night. Sometimes we are without internet for an hour or more, and we don't ever feel like we can count on good service. The on demand stations also run slowly, and often do not work properly.
Jamie L.
Started out as a great price but it keeps going up and up. The quality of service was great at first and we were paying less than half of what we are now. I thought we were getting a great deal. But now that the price has increased much the service is constantly going in and out. Of course we're always told if we upgraded, and pay more, it won't happen. No thanks...
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I currently have Time Warner Cable, Internet, and Home Phone services. Our home phone works just great and you can have the option to have calls forwarded to your cell phone while you are away. The reason I am giving such a low score though is because the cable is constantly going in and out saying please wait when you are trying to access the guide or change the channel. Also the internet is spotty and fluctuates a lot and barely reaches our back rooms! Its a good price but the service could be a lot better!
Emerald P.
I love time warner better than any company I got cable from. They offer cable, dvr, telephone, and wifi! We use our internet and cable daily we can record two shows at one time and watch TV at the same time our wifi with TWC does not never buffer we even let our next door neighbors connect to our wifi and we never experience no slow connection whenever we have black outs or things of that nature when the power comes back everything is restored I love time warner and will be a life long customer
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Right now I use TWC because it's our only option locally. For Internet it's not terribly bad, not many glitches and not more than one outage a month. With cable it was a ridiculous company, with tons of glitches and outages and just not wiorth the outrageous amount we spent. Still the price isn't great but it's a necessity with our kids doing online homeschooling. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone looking for a good reliable cable/internet company because they are DEFINITELY not that
Hannah B.
Chestnut Hill, MA
If you have another option, go with it. Terrible prices, not that reliable. Customer service is AWFUL. I've had them charge me 2x in one month for no reason more than once. Do NOT NOT NOT do automatic billing to your credit card. They add charges like crazy and hope you don't notice. If my area had another internet/cable provider you'd better believe I'd drop TWC.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
We actually wanted to go with another internet provider, just because of the reputation, but where we live only allows Time Warner Cable to provide. Great company though! I've never had an issue with them. Also, we rarely experience lag or technical difficulties. It is very fast (we did purchase top speed internet). It is also very affordable, between $70 and $80 a month. I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?