BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
Time Warner is okay - but expensive. I don't watch television very much but my significant other does so he pays for it. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I have been with Time Warner Cable for a while now. Half the time the cable does not work and they are awful about increasing the price without warning.
Ashley S.
Best internet provider I have had yet. Minimal complications, streams well, best price for the speed I needed. Customer service is usually very helpful.
Ana Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Super fast internet for a family with teenagers who are always gaming online and streaming music. Their customer service is good as well. Very affordable
Ellie W.
The service is okay, the wifi connect isn't as strong in certain areas of the house, and time Warner hasn't given buyable options to help the connection.
Lourdes A.
New York
The cable is fine, but the internet slows down frequently. I have it because it is my only option in my building. I used to have Fios... Those were great
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Yalda N.
San Diego , CA
Time warner cable is so easy and a really nice company I've been with them for almost 10 years now reasonable price and the internet is super duper fast!
Erika M.
Can't complain! Our internet is always fast and rarely lags despite three avid gamers using it all hours of the day and night. Customer service is great!
Allison G.
Wichita Falls, TX
The quality of services is better than any other in our area However, the price is a tad bit high and the customer service could be a little bit better.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?