BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kathleen C.
Rock Tavern, NY
I have TWC triple play, and DVRs, outside of having to wait days when home service is required, I am always pleased and never charged additional expenses
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH
Expensive but internet works great and cable tv is in all 4 rooms at my house. Never had any problems with time warner cable compared to othercompanies.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
The service has been good for streaming netflix, hulu, etc. However, the pricing for JUST internet seems astronomical - $70 per month for JUST internet.
Berenice C.
San Juan , TX
Starting of their service was ifi but lately they have been on point with helping us out. We are in the process of moving and they have been a huge help.
Aurianna B.
Poway, CA
Time warner has been okay. I feel like we should be given a better modem but it works. We do however lose WiFi sometimes if we're too far from the modem.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

the antenna signal is very good for channels and you have prooven not fault the antenna every time I highly recommend it , but its cost is somewhat high
Catherine S.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cable and least not in my area. The internet connection is terrible and I don't like how difficult it is to pay my bill. =/
Lauren P.
Keene, NH
Overpriced, monopolizing, terrible spotty service, and mediocre customer service. No customer loyalty rewards, service that does not compare to Charter.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I only use it because it is the only option in my area. They raise prices all the time and the customer service is awful.
Brittany F.
Excellent service but their wifi is pretty slow and is always going out which isn't that great if you're a college student and you're doing an assignment
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?