BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monica S.
Garland, TX
Their customer service is not the best and you usually have to wait hours for them but cool thing is that the commercial has been promoting better service
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Horrible service. Use it only because we have no other options. The price is high and speed is really slow. Not to mention the outage happens frequently.
kelsee  c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Caroline P.
Zebulon, NC
This company is a joke. We only have them because they are the only provider in our area. If we could change we would. The customer service is terrible.
Trista E.
Absolutely fantastic Internet speeds. Very consistent, and I love that the app let's you know when there's an outage. But I wish it weren't so expensive.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
It's good when it wants to be! It can be very slow but does provide me with Internet so can't complain there. If you can, I would get a different server!
Samantha B.
Buffalo, NY
My service has been okay. I love alone and my wireless speed is just fine on a low plan. They are the only provider in my city though so prices are crazy
Alexandra P.
Clearwater, FL
Worst customer service ever. Monopoly in my area. Way too expensive but no other options can be used. For the cost, premium channels should be included.
Diana L.
Bowling Green , KY
I use time warner for Internet and have some issues with the connectivity at times. And getting someone to answer the customer service line is a hassle.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Great company use to have them and we change company them big mistake within the few months of having the new company we cancelled and went back to them
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?