BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Time Warner cable is the entertainment equivalent of a medical placebo. The customer service is so bad, you could get better results by talking to a hobo.
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
High speed internet for work. Although we have some outages it's been ok. But just like the cell carriers - they play with your speed of your bill is late
Chole B.
Good speed and clear video. Bad menus set up and channels are not detailed well to see which show interested in. For the prices they give its not worth it.
Jaheim W.
Love Time Warner. They always have discounts or promotions going on. But you got to watch your bill. Sometimes they will higher your bill without knowing.
Citlalic K.
I love time warner cable in my are its the best fast internet around my husband is a pic player and I love downloading things we do both all day long fast
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Temis P.
Techie Expert Level 2
Like all the companys they sell you something and when you received the programmin well is something totaly different, and you are atthached to a contract.
Olivia K.
Tujunga, CA
Their customer service is spotty but so far the services have been consistent.... cant maintain internet gaming for 2 computers at the same time though...
odalys m.
I really enjoy using this cable network but my only issue is that some channels dont work but then again im guessing it all depends on what package you got
Katie L.
I like time Warner because they are easy to work with. My Internet is quick and hardly ever had any issues. When it does have an issue they fix it quickly.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?