BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
Time warner has horrible customer service and jacks the price up every few months. If it wasn't such a pain to switch I would never use their service again
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Not my favorite provider, but I live out in a rural area and they are my only choice. I feel they are too expensive. Customer service is usually friendly.
Cindy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Service is ok ut internet speed lags many times and I always think we pay too much. I also think the specials should be given to current customers as well.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
I love being able to get hotspots from many different places but however the wifi connection in my home isn't that great and I'm always loosing connection.
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
Has a greqt service for internet an cable but wish it had more price options , other than prixe choices you can work with it offers great customer service.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Fast and reliable service makes this company amazing. they are always on time and the employees both on the phone and in person are very kind and helpful.
Jonathan D.
St George, UT
Awesome and fast! So so so so so so fast. I have to keep typing for another 30 characters, so just trust me when I say, it's screaming fast. Oh and cheap.
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
Time Warner Cable isn't good as a cable company but they have been great as an internet company. Great prices, fast internet and awesome customer service.
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Internet is fantastic, so is the phone service, the cable is ridiculously overpriced for what you receive ans I don't have the premium channels such as HBO
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?