BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I have Time Warner cable for my internet and cable. I cannot stand them but that is the only place that offers cable in my area. Time Warner has a habit of raising prices on your bills or putting little extra charges on. When you call to have them removed it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes to resolve the issues. If I had another choice I would go with someone else.
Lisa M.
Green Bay, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
I have lived all over the Midwest and used multiple providers. Unfortunately, time warner is the provider I am least happy with. My on demand is in and out, the bills are way too high, and the channel selection is disappointing. The service is hit or miss, and the system in place for multiple televisions is pretty lousy for the amount we pay for cable. Our internet is painfully slow, even though we have continually upgraded to the highest (and most expensive) options. If i had other options, I would use them
Paige C.
I just started using this service in my new apartment. Getting it set up was a horrible process with the service people not communicating with the people in their call center setting up our account. The technician was supposed to bring our cable box and wifi hook up, but didn't have the cable box. We finally had our cable box delivered after 3 weeks, and since then the service has been clear and consistent. No more complaints, once it all got arranged. Hopefully we don't have to call back anytime soon.
Emma W.
New York , NY
I do not like Time Warner Cable at all. Their internet service is terrible. It goes in and out every five seconds. The cable lags all the time. Their customer service is terrible and their policies are completely idiotic. They increase my bill all the time for no reason and I have to call and fight them on the phone every single time. Would not recommend to anyone!!!!
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
We used to love time Warner cable. but their prices have become too high. we're passing almost $200 a month for internet and cable with zero premium channels. the last time we called to try to lower the price they told us that the prices we see advertised we're for new customers. we've been customers for over a decade so apparently we aren't important to them anymore.
Catherine L.
They will start you off with an introductory rate that lasts 1 year, then raise your rate without warning you that your contract is ending. I've also been having problems with odd charges on my account for things like TV that I don't have. Fortunately the customer service reps take care of us, but overall I wish there was another internet service provider I could use.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Blows. Blows. Blows. If I didn't live in an apartment (and plan on moving in a few months) I would change my provider. I only have internet service and somehow my bill always manages to increase every month and there is never anything to be done about it according to the underwhleming and unhelpful customer service reps unless I want to sign up for a cable bundle and "save money on internet" while tripling my monthly bill. My service is also spotty and at times will run at a glacial pace for no reason.
Cathy G.
This is the absolute worst cable provider. They are super expensive and you don't get much for their prices. The service stinks. I've had to exchange my cable box 3 times so far this year and it continues to crash when I'm in the middle of watching something. Their customer service stinks. If there was another service provider in my area I'd dropped them like hot cakes!
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Mixed use of Internet & cable

Cable works well.
Internet is getting better. We've had so long do had to get right technician that would take the time to update us.

Classic for company if Internet acting funny - make sure bill is paid. They will say that's not it and b4 u know have to wait for a tech to come days later. Just ask. Then pay and tell them send a signal to refresh you. Whala! Service working great. Oh remember to pay before they remind. Great because no restore fee ever was needed if you forget.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Customer service is awful. Internet reliablity it always a hassle. We are constantly losing internet. Our landline is constantly having problems as well. Way too much money for such horrible service. Perhaps they need to care more about their customers. Instead they know consumers don't have another option in their area, which is why they are so horrible across the board.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?