BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Techie Expert
Time Warner is always willing to listen to me when I call with a technical or billing inquiry. They are not forth coming with any specials for long standing customers like myself. They are the only provider in my area. I would hesitate to recommend them to others without a great deal for my friends to use but I would be open and honest with whomever I refer to them.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
I hate time Warner! If I could choose another provider for my services I would! Constantl having to have a tech come out to repair this or that! Horrible signal and speeds! Not worth it! And costs WAY too much! For 3 simple services and no extras I always end up paying over 400$$ a month!!!!!! They always have hidden charges! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Time warner and I have a love/hate relationship. For years I have had their service and for the most part it is very reasonable and easy to deal with but setup and termination can really blow sometimes. They always try to make you reset your modem even if you have done it 3 times already. But for no contract and a decent price, it beats satellite almost every day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
TIME WARNER IS THE WORST. Ever. Everywhere. I have lived in different locations and dealing with TWC has always been a huge pain in the butt. They are liars and thiefs. They tell you that the installation is free, then charge you, then you have to spend an hour yelling at them on the phone to get the charge removed. The internet is also not as fast as it could be.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
I don't know how to describe how I feel about Time Warner Cable. Not nicely, anyway. Our household loses internet connection at least once per day, and slows significantly at night. Sometimes we are without internet for an hour or more, and we don't ever feel like we can count on good service. The on demand stations also run slowly, and often do not work properly.
allison n.
allison n.
Time Warner is not the best. I use it because that's all that's offered in my areas. We seem to have a lot of issues with it several times a year and it is a little pricier. The demand is pretty good but I can't record more than one thing at a time and I have to be watching it. I have a lot of issues with the internet going out often and that is super frustrating.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I hate Time Warner Cable. I did not want to use their internet service but they are the only ones that provide service at my address. They push you into plans before you've made a decision and they didn't finish my account and had to charge my card twice. They claim they are refunding my first payment but I still haven't seen it. Wish I had other internet options.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?