BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Misty P.
Sidney, NY
I have never hand any problems with this company besides their constant price hikes. The internet contection is unremarkable! In fact, I am typing this right now outside on my padio using my wireless connection. I always recommend Time Warner Cable of Dish because you get MORE than for what you pay for and the service is top notch!
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
We have been customers of Time Warner Cable for well over 20 years. They are consistent and rarely do we have to call technical support. We use them for TV, phone and internet. We don't have to worry about losing connectivity during storms. The four stars is because when we DO have to call customer service, the wait is very long.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Compared to other cable providers twc has better pricing for the amount of stations you get and WiFi plus phone. We Thought it was awesome the home phone caller ID shows on the TV in every room so don't have to run on some phone calls when telemarketers call and not Goin to the phone just to see who's calling bc it's on the tv!
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Time Warner is one of the only internet options available to me, but I have nearly constant problems. The internet connection is spotty at best and I regularly cannot connect. They inundate me with mail to upgrade to a cable or telephone plan, even though I don't have a TV or landline! If I had the option, I wouldnt choose TWC.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I hate TWC. Every other month it seems they are raising their prices and the bill skyrockets, only to leave you calling trying to rebundle to get it at a more affordable price. The customer service agents rarely are helpful and place you on hold constantly. If you have other alternative cable providers you should seek them out.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?