BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kylie P.
Eastvale , CA
Better then AT&T in my area but it is the same with AT&T and by that j mean it's slow service and sometimes problems but it's better to pay less than AT&T
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
High speed internet for work. Although we have some outages it's been ok. But just like the cell carriers - they play with your speed of your bill is late
Djimonte H.
Dayton, OH
It's an okay service although they do have hidden fees and we've had problems with being overcharged for our service. I personally wouldn't recommend TWC.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is the best cable you can get, has the most channels, is affordable and reliable, you need cable to live and this is the perfect cable company to use!
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Not my favorite provider, but I live out in a rural area and they are my only choice. I feel they are too expensive. Customer service is usually friendly.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
Tammy S.
I really have no choice but to use them because of my area but. I have never had an issue with customer service. My internet keeps going out all the time.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Fast and reliable service makes this company amazing. they are always on time and the employees both on the phone and in person are very kind and helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?