BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Summerville, SC
We have Time Warner for Internet because they are the only company available. Our internet constantly glitches out and our bill is ridiculously expensive.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is the best cable you can get, has the most channels, is affordable and reliable, you need cable to live and this is the perfect cable company to use!
Diksha M.
Queens Village, NY
Prices are pretty high, they overprice anything and everything service. They add charges on your account which are hidden. Will be changing services soon!
Cari R.
Columbia, SC
Our internet almost never works, and when it does the connection is horrible. I will not have this service when I no longer live with my current roommate.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
This cable company has its ups and downs. It tends to go out a lot or has glitches. But, when you do have problems or concerns they are always attended to.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX
For the most part this internet gives me no problems. There are some times when the wifi doesn't work which gets annoying but all in all i would recommend.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Pretty much railroaded into Time Warner because no other providers are available in my area. They're extremely expensive and their customer service sucks.
Cynthia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes i just stare at the v and wonder why am i still here. so much crap on tv. its becomes depressing that life goes on and this stuff is still on tv,
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA
The services are great but the prices are high i have been a customer with time warner for over 10 years. I just wish they would lower the monthly prices.
Christina B.
Though their rates are better than directTV, their overall Internet/TV quality is much worse than them. I would definitely switch to direct TV if I could.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?