BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Honestly, this cable company is so over priced and you barely get any good channels. Only think I really watch is the news. Other than that we have Netflix
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We have had a good experience with time warner over the past year. We had some issues with internet working at first, but they were always able to fix it.
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Time Warner cable is the entertainment equivalent of a medical placebo. The customer service is so bad, you could get better results by talking to a hobo.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
Been using it for 3 years now and it's been overall okay when the promotions end they don't tell you that process have changed and it's kind of frustrating
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Like all the companys they sell you something and when you received the programmin well is something totaly different, and you are atthached to a contract.
Salena L.
Dayton, KY
The customer service is pretty good here, but I had a LOT of issues getting connected in the beginning and have connection problems a couple times a month.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I like time warner I just sometimes have issues with connection and my bill went up for no apparent reason but overall I like it better then most companies
Cindy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Service is ok ut internet speed lags many times and I always think we pay too much. I also think the specials should be given to current customers as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?