BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Evans Mills, NY
We've been using Time Warner for a long time. They are really great at helping you out when something goes wrong. They are really fast at helping you out.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I like time warner I just sometimes have issues with connection and my bill went up for no apparent reason but overall I like it better then most companies
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
I used to have Time Warner for cable and ended up switching because of the lack of customer service. I had numerous problems and little was done to fix it.
Heather H.
I have TWC now and not very happy with it. The bill is outrageous. The Internet is terrible, especially if you have wifi and a couple people are using itūüĎé
Angelina M.
Grand Prairie, TX
It's affordable, I get over 200 channels for a low price. I never have to worry about service interruption due to bad weather because I have digital cable.
Brieanna V.
Dayton, OH
I am switching from time warner cable to direct tv. they have over charged me and did not even have a certified guy come in a hook everything up! Dislike!
Brandy K.
There Internet is fast and they have lots of channels but they have yearly promos and after a year u have to get different ones or your bill is kinda high
Sable D.
Ive usually gotten decent customer service, its the speed of the internet provided that usually drives me nuts. It can be terribly slow, peak times aside.
Chole B.
Good speed and clear video. Bad menus set up and channels are not detailed well to see which show interested in. For the prices they give its not worth it.
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Ugh, Time Warner Cable is awful, tbh. They overcharge and their service cuts in and out. But it's the only real cable/internet provider out this way. Sigh.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?