BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristen G.
Pikeville , NC
I like their package options but they are on the expensive end of cable. Internet is always going out too
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
Time Warner Cable has it's issues, but it's not the worst cable provider. At times, we have to have the cable guy come by and fix the internet/cable problems. They are always friendly, but I wish we wouldn't have to call them in the first place.
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I pretty much didn't have a choice for which cable company to use. This was the only one in my area. I honestly don't like it because I have not had good experiences with their customer service in the past. It also goes out a lot and gets the show listings wrong a lot. I hate the remote too. I am thankful for it come football season though because it keeps us from going to bars and spending more money to watch a game.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
I love Time Warner Cable Optimum is the best thing ever I can watch anything whenever I want to their music channels their activities for kids it is just amazing
Crystal F.
Dallas, TX
At first time Warner was amazing but... the price increase after a year of service buts me off. I love the high speed of Internet but it is getting so expensive to have the luxury or cable and Internet
Amber C.
This cable company charges way too much for it's services and has a lot of internet outages. please stay away from this place if you can
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Time Warner Cable has been around for a long time and I've never had any issues with them. Good product and great service, you can't beat it.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC
It can get rally expensive, but in my area it's the only real option. I do notice the change in customer service. The last few times I've called, I've gotten a much better response.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?