BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelly B.
Rochester, NY
Very expensive. You get a lot of channels but it is almost too many. I never need to watch that many channels nor do I know what is on a lot of the channels.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
Time Warner is generally helpful when we have problems with our DVR box. They've improved their customer service. We used to be put on hold for a long time.
Emily K.
Conneaut, OH
Time warner has fairly good customer service, but unfortunately many of the channels promised to me by my provider do not come in on my brand new television.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Good company but the service are very poor every time I called they can't help me and giving me different answers all the time and putting me on hold forever
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
The internet provider but it can do better, for the price is okay but the service needs more help. Their internet service is slow at times when one needs it.
kaili l.
Honolulu, HI
So far, I've had no let downs. Always get awesome cable. I love the on demand features especially because I can watch something over again if I've missed it.
Haleigh B.
They are okay. I wish their prices were more affordable , especially being in college. I need the Internet so I have to fork the price on a very tight budget
Genelle S.
Time warner is great, but expensive! Although I don't mind paying for their services, especially Internet, because it is the fastest provider I have used!
Alexia A.
Laredo, TX
Great service, the internet , cable and phone are very fast and never give me issues. TWC are very flexible with payments and make it really easy for you.
Amelia B.
Don't like it and I want to switch to direct tv, there is never anything good on and the on demand movie selection sucks! It's slow and not worth the money
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?