BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lara O.
Ew. I highly dislike time warner cable. Nothing but problems and we have the cable guy out at our house frequently to fix problems and boxes that don't work.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC
Great cable network. One or two flaws but i will live with it. Better than Directv and Dish network. Love that my services are at one company and not 3 or 4.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Emily K.
Brooklyn, NY
Time warner has fairly good customer service, but unfortunately many of the channels promised to me by my provider do not come in on my brand new television.
Hailey W.
I love time Warner Cable it's the best we get all our shows and we have on demand also we got a free Internet box that works great and the price is amazing.
andrea s.
Laredo, TX
Again, great cable. In fact, I think I might actually prefer this over anything else. Even though cable is not a necessity, i would recommend this to anyone.
kaili l.
Honolulu, HI
So far, I've had no let downs. Always get awesome cable. I love the on demand features especially because I can watch something over again if I've missed it.
Ana M.
Oxnard, CA
Before this I had direct tv, the one thing I really love about time warner cable is the on demand option, I love being able to see the shows I miss for free
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
The worst part about TWC is that the contracted price raises and you ahve to make several calls to get it reduced again. Customer service is not that great.
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time warner is okay, its very expensive though. We have the 3 in 1 phone/cable/internet. Sometimes the box doesn't work and that is a pain to keep rebooting.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?