BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that you can pause and rewind live tv without and issues. Although it is kind of expensive even just for the basic package. And the prices are never set. its always higher some months and drops like 20 bucks the next month. Idk what thats about.
Jesse C.
Downey, CA
There service is great. I have had very few problems if any with them. the internet is some of the fastest in my area and lets me lay games and watch movies.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We've had Time Watner cable for years without any problem. It has a good variety of channels with shows that appeal to our whole family. No complaints here.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
I have to use TWC in my apartment complex, but it's been fine and service doesn't cut out often. I hate how the price just goes up and up every year though.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Great service! The internet is pretty fast and allows for us to watch Netflix without any problems. It is not expensive at all, either, and we use it a lot!
Emily K.
Conneaut, OH
Time warner has fairly good customer service, but unfortunately many of the channels promised to me by my provider do not come in on my brand new television.
Haleigh B.
They are okay. I wish their prices were more affordable , especially being in college. I need the Internet so I have to fork the price on a very tight budget
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I wish we had another choice on this island. We would go with another company. The prices are outrageous and we pay for a higher speed internet and its SLOW
Ana M.
Oxnard, CA
Before this I had direct tv, the one thing I really love about time warner cable is the on demand option, I love being able to see the shows I miss for free
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?