BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Kirstyn H.
Fort Bragg, NC
Time Warner frequently has outages in which you can do absolutely nothing to fix it. The price for the quality of their cable and internet speed is terrible.
Zulema V.
I am waiting to cancel would never want to have them service my cable needs they have horrible customer service and only have the company's interests in mind
Taylor C.
With my TWC, I love having TWC on Demand to watch movies and shows for free. Missed a show? Well if you have TWC on demand, you can just watch it from there.
Jennie K.
Only service available in my area. Cable box/DVR is slow. I ended up going with a cable card in another device. Internet is unreliable, goes down frequently.
Deanna C.
Wilson, NC
TIME WARNER IS TERRIBLE LATELY .THERE PRICES HAVE CHANGED WITHOUT WARNING. PLUS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD...I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE ZERO
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC
Great cable network. One or two flaws but i will live with it. Better than Directv and Dish network. Love that my services are at one company and not 3 or 4.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX
I feel that the Internet service Time Warner Cable provides is very reliable and fast. Haven't had any problems at all thru the years I've had TMC internet.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
While their customer derive is sometimes a little difficult to deal with, overall I like Time Warner Cable and have used it as my service provider for years.
Stephany M.
Love Time Warner Cable TV we have never had any issues or hidden fees. Every time I have a preoblem i call customer service and they are able to help me ASAP
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?