BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kathleen M.
Time warner cable is ok the price is pretty good for the quality. I have all basic channels and news channels which is perfect for me.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My family and I enjoy it. The basic channels are good enough and they're all what we watch anyway. Internet and wifi are great! Good customer service, would recommend!
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Overall it's a good service. Easy to navigate the channels. But, I hate that they don't always have everything on on-demand. Or episodes go missing. And it's too expensive.
Jesenia L.
I've been with then for over 4 years don't really have issues with them only that their prices go up after every year which causes you to keep trying to pick a package..it should stay the same price or get cheaper for loyal customer !
Maira H.
Studio city, CA
I have only had Time Warner for a month. It has been pretty good. I will say that sometimes if too many users are on it slows the internet down.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
The Monopoly of this cable company keeps me with them cause I get any other service in my building.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
Their customer service is very hard to deal with and it is very hard to get someone to come to your home if you are having problems. They also vary in surcharges monthly which is annoying.
Diana B.
This is a new service we are trying out. So far I am happy with the service. I do not have to reset my internet daily or have dropped internet service. When I signed up I was given a time frame and they were there in a timely manner. I would recommend this service to others.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Techie Expert
Overpriced. Awful customer service. They will continue raising praises if you're a loyal customer. You only get good deals if you're new. Terrible.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great cable to have for home needs more kids show & grown shows love it tho no problems using this cable supper affordable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?