BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I have Time Warner cable for my internet and cable. I cannot stand them but that is the only place that offers cable in my area. Time Warner has a habit of raising prices on your bills or putting little extra charges on. When you call to have them removed it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes to resolve the issues. If I had another choice I would go with someone else.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Never had too many issues with time warner except that I always find my internet doesn't cover all the way throughout the house. It's a bit expensive for what you actually get but its the only provider in my area. I'm not sure I'd switch to another though because they are pretty good about helping when you call with issues which is something I value in customer service
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
I am not aTW fan, weer have continual issues with their service, we've never gotten 50 mg up, which is whet we pay for. Weekly we lose connection and ice learned instead of calling, give it a bit and it will come back up. In the past I've called for issues and do not get any where with customer service. They are over priced but my only option unless I go to satellite.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Horrible customer service. They didn't get our sign-up correct from the start, tried to bill us for three services when we were only setting up for one. They didn't come out to the house when requested, and rescheduled after the fact three times. It's unfortunately the only company we're allowed to use in our neighborhood. We would go with another, if we had a choice.
Emma W.
Emma W.
New York , NY
I do not like Time Warner Cable at all. Their internet service is terrible. It goes in and out every five seconds. The cable lags all the time. Their customer service is terrible and their policies are completely idiotic. They increase my bill all the time for no reason and I have to call and fight them on the phone every single time. Would not recommend to anyone!!!!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
They will start you off with an introductory rate that lasts 1 year, then raise your rate without warning you that your contract is ending. I've also been having problems with odd charges on my account for things like TV that I don't have. Fortunately the customer service reps take care of us, but overall I wish there was another internet service provider I could use.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Time warner cable is touch and go. It is very frustrating dealing with their customer service. Recently we spent 5 days calling customer service with no resolution. When we called to schedule a repairman we could not get a straight answer and then an appointment was scheduled for a time which caused my spouse to have to leave work early and inconvenienced our family.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
They provide good service no complaints other than we were going to cancel about a year ago because our internet was 100 for turbo, we told them & they begged us to stay & gave us a deal for 59 with the next best thing (whatever is better than turbo) why charge 100 for turbo if you can give us even better for only 59? either way we are happy & don't plan on switching.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Started out as a great price but it keeps going up and up. The quality of service was great at first and we were paying less than half of what we are now. I thought we were getting a great deal. But now that the price has increased much the service is constantly going in and out. Of course we're always told if we upgraded, and pay more, it won't happen. No thanks...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?