BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chelsi S.
Houston , TX
I liked Time Warner while it was still Time Warner and not Comcast. The customer service isn't the greatest as they've outsourced. The wifi seems to have lost it's impact, and most of the time getting someone out here is pointless because you're still left with the same awful problem as before. They recommend you do x,y, and z, but none of those things fix the issues long term.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
We only have time warner because it is the only cable company that my building allows. If it was up to me we probably wouldn't have time warner for the simple fact that I think they're just too overpriced and I don't like the fact that for the bundle you have to have cable internet and phone (we don't even know what our phone number is because we don't even have a house phone)

Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Never had horrible issues with this service provider. I have currently been with this company for almost 4 years and when I moved they redid my whole plan to where I was only paying $15 more a month but was receiving a movie subscription plus Internet wifi and home phone. They are also very good about helping you resolve any problems or outages to the best of their ability.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
The monthly pricing is out of this world. The Internet service is less than middle of the road and when I have called customer service to resolve the issue I was treated like my concerns didn't matter. My monthly bill is $147.00 and all I have is the package that has about 120 channels or so and middle of the road speed on Internet. We also have 2 Dvr boxes that we use and those work well but the internet is super slow and the cable package is over priced in my opinion. I'm currently shopping around for another service.
Erin M.
Lockport, NY
I don't even know where to begin a review for Time Warner...they have the worst customer service ever! I usually have at least one issue every month that I seem to find myself having to call them for, and every time I end my conversation feeling very aggravated! Worst company ever! Unfortunately, they are the only internet provider in my area so I have no choice but to deal with them! Over priced, horrible customer service and all around awful connection. Very glitchy for the $80 a month I spend for just Internet.
Kaitlin M.
The options for internet providers in my area are very limited. I use TWC out of necessity. Our internet rates have increased every year for the past 3 years, with little to no change in service. The promotional deals are nice for brand new accounts, but they have no love for loyal, renewing customers. The one positive thing I can say about TWC is that any time I have needed to contact customer service, I have always been able to speak to an actual person with minimal bouncing around through automated recordings.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Catherine L.
They will start you off with an introductory rate that lasts 1 year, then raise your rate without warning you that your contract is ending. I've also been having problems with odd charges on my account for things like TV that I don't have. Fortunately the customer service reps take care of us, but overall I wish there was another internet service provider I could use.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Horrible customer service. They didn't get our sign-up correct from the start, tried to bill us for three services when we were only setting up for one. They didn't come out to the house when requested, and rescheduled after the fact three times. It's unfortunately the only company we're allowed to use in our neighborhood. We would go with another, if we had a choice.
Lisa M.
Green Bay, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
I have lived all over the Midwest and used multiple providers. Unfortunately, time warner is the provider I am least happy with. My on demand is in and out, the bills are way too high, and the channel selection is disappointing. The service is hit or miss, and the system in place for multiple televisions is pretty lousy for the amount we pay for cable. Our internet is painfully slow, even though we have continually upgraded to the highest (and most expensive) options. If i had other options, I would use them
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?