BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Bethel, OH
Time Warner Cable is not the best service out there in my opinion. They are very high priced and when you sign up they tell you it will be one price but when you get your bill it is higher and never goes down. When ever you call customer service the agents are never that friendly or that helpful, if I could have another cable service where I live I would.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
My bill was starting to get too expensive. I made a call to customer support and the lady I got was super helpful and helped me lower my bill. My internet goes out occasionally, and often times the cable goes out, which I believe is Time Warner's fault and not ours as it usually comes back on it's own. Not the best cable company, but they have their pros.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Since we're in an apartment we don't have a choice for our cable and Internet. Time warner has improved but I believe we are way overpaying for our services. Our cable is glitchy often or will stop working and our internet does the same. We've already upgraded both to a higher tier (which we pay more for) so I feel like these should t be normal problems.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost two years now and I have to say that their service is impeccable. My bill has stayed pretty low since I first got it and I have never had an issue with service. Customer service representatives are always very helpful in getting me a low price and will direct me to someone if they can't figure something out.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Time Warner is pretty pricey if you ask me.. even thought the cable is pretty good !! They push on you these plans with house phones.. even though I don't use it need one .. but somehow they seem to be cheaper than the plans with out them .. I really don't get that .. I'm spending to much money on tv that i don't even watch regularly !! Smh at myself !!
Qiao D.
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
The TV programs themselves are great, but dealing with Time Warner Cable's service can be challenging at times. They offer competitive monthly rates, but if you have any concerns or questions, it can take forever to address them with a customer care representative. On the other hand, there are not always other companies that service our particular area.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
I love time warner cable! The on demand feature is my favorite. When I have lived outside of their area it has been a major downfall, so we were so happy to find that the house we purchased was inside their viewing area! Their internet is exactly what I need to be able to work from home and the speed my husband needs to run his technology while I work.
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Time Warner Cable is a great experience for those looking for freedom in their internet use: no contracts, no data caps, and no hidden fees. Users can select from a broad range of speeds from 15 to 300 Mbps (depending on location) at a reasonable price. TWC also offers bundle packages to give you a single bill for your internet, phone, and TV services.

John R.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Time warner cable service is good in my area. The reception is great with little to no interruptions in service. The biggest downfall is the price. They give you a good introductory rate but once it is over the price just seems to keep increasing. I feel like with all of the other streaming options it is hard to justify the price of time warner cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?