BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kaitlin M.
The options for internet providers in my area are very limited. I use TWC out of necessity. Our internet rates have increased every year for the past 3 years, with little to no change in service. The promotional deals are nice for brand new accounts, but they have no love for loyal, renewing customers. The one positive thing I can say about TWC is that any time I have needed to contact customer service, I have always been able to speak to an actual person with minimal bouncing around through automated recordings.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Never had horrible issues with this service provider. I have currently been with this company for almost 4 years and when I moved they redid my whole plan to where I was only paying $15 more a month but was receiving a movie subscription plus Internet wifi and home phone. They are also very good about helping you resolve any problems or outages to the best of their ability.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
The monthly pricing is out of this world. The Internet service is less than middle of the road and when I have called customer service to resolve the issue I was treated like my concerns didn't matter. My monthly bill is $147.00 and all I have is the package that has about 120 channels or so and middle of the road speed on Internet. We also have 2 Dvr boxes that we use and those work well but the internet is super slow and the cable package is over priced in my opinion. I'm currently shopping around for another service.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
If I could give Time Warner NO stars, I would. I live in upstate NY and they have the worst customer service and service in general. We've been missing channels we pay for for MONTHS and nothing is being done about it, they provided us with a shotty router for our internet service and it cuts out all the time, and they charge like crazy for all their services! Can't wait to find another provider.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
The TV portion typically works well but I believe we have our wifi through them as well, and they have been double charging our wifi for almost a year now and claim to not know what the problem is. The wifi hardly ever works either because it's registered twice and probably can't compute which one to use. I've not had a great experience with quality or the customer service.
Lindsey S.
Laredo
I love TWC in that you really can't beat their service. My internet and TV are always up and running full speed, and it's really rare that we ever have a stop in services, and it's rarely their fault (i.e. Weather). However, their customer service is odd. They are never rude, but the billing is ALWAYS getting messed up (no two bills are ever the same). This can get frustrating.
Cameron S.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. They have a lot of things I like and a lot that I don't. For example, I like fast forwarding because when I press play it goes back to where I hit play rather than the spot it actually ended on. However, I do not like the menu. I find it confusing. I have also had cable for about 4 months and my price already went up.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Shannon K.
Staten Island , NY
We only have time warner because it is the only cable company that my building allows. If it was up to me we probably wouldn't have time warner for the simple fact that I think they're just too overpriced and I don't like the fact that for the bundle you have to have cable internet and phone (we don't even know what our phone number is because we don't even have a house phone)

Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Blows. Blows. Blows. If I didn't live in an apartment (and plan on moving in a few months) I would change my provider. I only have internet service and somehow my bill always manages to increase every month and there is never anything to be done about it according to the underwhleming and unhelpful customer service reps unless I want to sign up for a cable bundle and "save money on internet" while tripling my monthly bill. My service is also spotty and at times will run at a glacial pace for no reason.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?