BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Time Warner Cable is the only cable option in our area (the others are dish/satellite). We have had our bill mysteriously go up multiple times with no warning and we have to call to get it lowered back to where it was. We've also been through 4 cables boxes in our family room in 2 years because they keep "going bad" (according to TW).
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to find a good cable company. We switched to Time Warner from ATT a few months ago so that we could save some
Money on our bill. So far the quality seems a bit worse, the cable will freeze up, and the user preface doesn't look as modern or up to date. The upside is that the Internet is much faster and we got a free landline.
Krisily K.
The most frustrating part about TWC is that most features don't work, they advertise OnDemand and it looks like it has a user friendly design but that is not what my OnDemand looks like. Also the service goes out whenever it is windy which is no fun at all. They also advertise the "go back" feature which has never worked once for me.
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
Their service is great and the starting price is amazing, we were only paying $35 a month but once our 2 year contract was over our price sky rocketed to $79 and they would not offer any other discounts. We had to cancel over time, their price is okay if you are starting off but they wouldn't work with us after our contract was over.
Irene G.
I have time warner as of now because it seems to be the cheapest. Sometimes the cable goes out, or the picture will freeze and the box will turn off. I try not to complain because I don't want to switch to a different company & pay more. Our Internet is super slow, even though we've been told we have the fastest kind in our contract.
Lexus A.
Lenexa, KS
It's not the fastest and there have been multiple issues with our internet going in and out but for the price it's really not that bad. I've only had to call them once for assistance and they did listen to what I had to say but in the process they tried to get me to add on their other services. Not the worst, but far from the best.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
I watch a lot of the shows on my computer -- when the app works it is great. Sadly often the app looses channels, or thinks I have moved outside of my home network. I am also not very pleased with the packages available. Wake up TWC -- noone cares about a home phone anymore, and your bundles with internet only are pathetically bad.
Misty P.
Sidney, NY
I have never hand any problems with this company besides their constant price hikes. The internet contection is unremarkable! In fact, I am typing this right now outside on my padio using my wireless connection. I always recommend Time Warner Cable of Dish because you get MORE than for what you pay for and the service is top notch!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?