BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We've had Time Watner cable for years without any problem. It has a good variety of channels with shows that appeal to our whole family. No complaints here.
Tonya M.
Durham, NC
I've been using time warner cable for the last two years for high speed internet service and absolutely love it! Hardly ever had any issues with the service.
Jesse C.
Downey, CA
There service is great. I have had very few problems if any with them. the internet is some of the fastest in my area and lets me lay games and watch movies.
Jessica M.
Lees Summit, MO
Have had our problems with time warner. Have thought about going to google fiber-but they always seem to work with us-so we stay. Prices aren't too terrible
Kayla D.
Oswego, NY
My internet service sucks, and rather than break contract now we are waiting until the contract end date. If you live in the country don't get this internet
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
Sparkle P.
Commerce, TX
The internet be good until it rains or heavy winds happen then it's crappy and takes everyone off and it's been bad we had to change our router three times.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that you can pause and rewind live tv without and issues. Although it is kind of expensive even just for the basic package. And the prices are never set. its always higher some months and drops like 20 bucks the next month. Idk what thats about.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, NY
Good service, but they are notorious for jacking up your bill with no warning. The only reason I don't switch is they are the only cable provider in my area.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
I have to use TWC in my apartment complex, but it's been fine and service doesn't cut out often. I hate how the price just goes up and up every year though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?