BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tierra D.
Kennett Sq, PA
Thank you for being so expensive and making me broke every month. Unfortunately you're the only internet provider in my area or I would switch in a heart beat
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Good cable, but on demand is slow when updating new shows. Sometimes 2-4 weeks or just pass an episode and does the rest of the season wich is really annoying
Leah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Our internet is hit or miss, as is the customer service. Between unexplainable charges and rising prices, we are starting to look at other internet providers.
Sana M.
Los Angeles, CA
The service and the channel packages are great, but the cost is WAY too pricey. Wish they had cheaper options, but overall I've been pleased with the service.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
Time Warner works. Great for me i never haven't. To call the cable company with complaints. Its a great service. I recommend. To any one looking. For a bundle.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
Doesn't cost to much, had a good deal for college kids like me. If I had a problem, they fixed it quickly and I haven't had any major issues with the company.
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to have Time Warner in my complex. It's fine. My internet goes in and out a lot. But when it works it is completely adequate for Netflix and basic wifi.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Kate H.
Greensboro, NC
WAY OVERPRICED, not the best customer service and our 89 dollar a month internet service comes and goes as it wishes. Only service in the area unfortunately.
Tonya M.
Durham, NC
I've been using time warner cable for the last two years for high speed internet service and absolutely love it! Hardly ever had any issues with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?