BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
we get a lot of great shows and can record 6 shows at once, but it doesn't have the best connection at all times so some recorded shows have had missing parts
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
They are fine. No really problems except the internet sometimes just goes out. when we had to switch we had a service guy come out and he was nice and helpful.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
Doesn't cost to much, had a good deal for college kids like me. If I had a problem, they fixed it quickly and I haven't had any major issues with the company.
Lena D.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. The Internet service is great but i hate having to pay for cable boxes just to get standard TV channels
jennifer o.
They are very helpful sales associates and well knowen on their products.

they are kind and know what they are doing when they come out when you have problems
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
no one should have to pay for each individual cable box. i shouldn’t HAVE to have a cable box to get cable anyways. prices are crazy! i’ll be switching to dish
Sana M.
Los Angeles, CA
The service and the channel packages are great, but the cost is WAY too pricey. Wish they had cheaper options, but overall I've been pleased with the service.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
Time Warner works. Great for me i never haven't. To call the cable company with complaints. Its a great service. I recommend. To any one looking. For a bundle.
Stephen H.
Etna, OH
Not really the best company, if you have a choice i would recommend somewhere else, They have issues with internet all the time and they over charge sooo much!
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
It's okay not my fav I don't really know much about it though so yeah. Not super shaggy sorry this because this isn't helping I have written too many reviews.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?