BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ying C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is very popular by seeing the car all over my brough. But the price is getting higher and higher each time. It works most of the times but there's a few times over two years where the Internet didn't work as good as it is supposed to.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Troubles and kore troubles. Box issues and not impressed with tech support or customer service. Direct TV is 100x better
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I started out with T.W and then went to sat. Had sat. TV for 3 years before I began missing TW. switched back and have now had the service for 7 years and I'd never switch back. I have TV service, landline, DVR and all the movie channels and we love it (we don't love the bill though!!!!!)
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
Heather t.
Warren, OH
Could be better coustomer service isn't always the nicest people amd our resepction is crappy too
azriel c.
Erie, PA
Time warner is a great company they're cable is great especially if you have a dvr box and recording. i enjoy recording my shows and watching them when i cant tune into live tv.
Haley J.
Cambria, WI
Nevet had s problem with the cable connection. Good variety of channels to watch.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
This is not a good company. Prices constantly change, and they are constantly eliminating channels
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Celeste O.
I like the channels and the dvr options they offer. Just don't care for how long it takes for customer service when needed. Also don't like how large the cable boxes are but do like the cable and the high speed internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?