BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kim B.
Mount Vernon, OH
We have had good experience with signal for both cable and internet but our customer service experiences (including installation) have left much to be desired.
Kathryn C.
We've had mostly good service with our Time Warner Cable. Every now and then it will mess up or our internet will mess up but for The most part it works well.
Emily n.
Techie Expert Level 2
Time warner had pretty decent internet. It can however be somewhat expensive. I know you can bundle to make it cheaper. Overall I am happy with their services.
Erika W.
La Puente, CA
Great channels. Sometimes there are technical difficulties but a are resolved quickly. Tree internet works very fast even with all the devices connected to it
Denaysha S.
Buffalo, NY
It's very slow and I don't recommend it honestly. I have had it for years and don't really use the Internet enough on my home computer to feel like changing it
Shelly B.
Love time warner! Reasonably priced and usually always works during a bad storm!! My daughter loves being able to watch all of her shows any time with our dvr!
Rebecca C.
Louisville, KY
Service keeps going out, techs don't know what they're talking about, and customer service reps aren't helpful. I can't wait for Time Warner to be bought out.
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
It's okay not my fav I don't really know much about it though so yeah. Not super shaggy sorry this because this isn't helping I have written too many reviews.
Lauren M.
San Antonio, TX
I had some issues with set up of my wifi using TWC. Though, I was finally able to set it up. The speed is decent, though some shows stream better than others.
Belinda S.
Memphis, TN
Not the best value for cable television in my area. The customer service does not make me feel any better. I am in the process of switching to another carrier.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?