BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily n.
Techie Expert Level 2
Time warner had pretty decent internet. It can however be somewhat expensive. I know you can bundle to make it cheaper. Overall I am happy with their services.
Harmony M.
Los Angeles, CA
I think their internet is pretty fast we can connect may devices all at once on both of our wifi networks provided the cable is great we never have any trouble
Tracy M.
Time Warner Cable is good cable but yes it is a bit pricey i won't lie but i love the cable the internet can be a little better but beside that it pretty good.
Tierra D.
Kennett Sq, PA
Thank you for being so expensive and making me broke every month. Unfortunately you're the only internet provider in my area or I would switch in a heart beat
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable is reliable, but the cost is outrageous. The only other option where I live is satellite though and I'm afraid that wouldn't be as reliable.
Lauren M.
San Antonio, TX
I had some issues with set up of my wifi using TWC. Though, I was finally able to set it up. The speed is decent, though some shows stream better than others.
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
Time Warner Cable is good with their service but they are also very expensive. Their cable boxes are not reliable because I am on my third already in a month.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Good cable, but on demand is slow when updating new shows. Sometimes 2-4 weeks or just pass an episode and does the rest of the season wich is really annoying
Sabrina S.
Oxford, Ohio
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. Prices are too high and installation technicians are rude. Only use them because they're the only ones available where I live.
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
Not happy with the switch to the new box or hours of operation. The store does not have good hours for teachers. Cannot exchange box that I need to have cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?