BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I ve have Time Warner Cable for about a year & half so far its good. A little internet problems now and them but i have 2 boxes and receive on demand and etc.
suzie b.
Westlake, OH
If I got another choice in my area I would choose it. Its always out and the. Customer service is bad. They never update on demand and its just bad all around
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Time Warner provides decent cable service, but for services above basic channels or wifi, the prices are a little high. Currently wanting to switch providers.
Cristal E.
Vernon, CA
TWC its ok it is better then Direct Tv the internet works good when it wants the only thing bad is the customer service which i hate calling in when i have to.
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Time Warner cable we never have any problems with it, it's the best we've been having this for a year now or something like that and we still like it
Tracy M.
Time Warner Cable is good cable but yes it is a bit pricey i won't lie but i love the cable the internet can be a little better but beside that it pretty good.
Lauren M.
San Antonio, TX
I had some issues with set up of my wifi using TWC. Though, I was finally able to set it up. The speed is decent, though some shows stream better than others.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Best service ever!! Don't have to worry about cable going out when it rains or snows! All around much better than the others and I've had a couple of them to!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Good cable, but on demand is slow when updating new shows. Sometimes 2-4 weeks or just pass an episode and does the rest of the season wich is really annoying
Emily n.
Techie Expert Level 2
Time warner had pretty decent internet. It can however be somewhat expensive. I know you can bundle to make it cheaper. Overall I am happy with their services.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?