BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Good service and extremely reasonable prices. we switched to their cable services from directv
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
If I could give less than a star I would. Horrible customer service, Internet constantly goes out.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
Techie Expert
Waaaay overpriced for the services! I hate paying for services that just don't seem worth it, but you're left with so few options is basically your only choice. Some key channels are missing too.
Amanda C.
I'm not a huge fan. Some deals seem great but it's expensive. I rather just not deal with Cable companies period.
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
My family still uses Time Warner and for most of the time, there were no issues. However, when there were problems, fixing them was always made so difficult. I can't even remember how many cable boxes we've exchanged because they didn't know the actual issue.
Elizabeth M.
Gardiner, ME
Service is okay. Not amazing customer service but I can't ask for much more since there isn't much for options in my area.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
We enjoy time warner. I feel like it is a good service.
They have lots of options. Customer service is decent.
Nasreen A.
El Paso, TX
They're expensive and the service isn't good. Customer service is also no help at all when you have a problem. They try to blame you or sell you something else.
McKinsey S.
Has so so services
It's not the best during winter and it's priced to high.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?