BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Time warner cable gets the job done. Sometimes there are problems, but Time warner usually fixes problems right away if needed. It's good, but i haven't tried others so I wouldn't know what's better or worse to be honest.

Love the DVR box and on demand cable. I really like that you can log in to watch shows and DVR you've recorded on phones and iPads and such!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Used to have AT&T, they had TERRIBLE customer service. However their internet was better. I would not go back to AT&T because I would always get random extra charges on my account for no reason and had to call in a bunch to get the issues resolved. TWC is a lot more responsive with CS however as I stated before the internet seems to be slower at the same mbps.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Sandston, VA
Time Warner Cable has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Usually I prepare to spend at least 40 minutes to an hour on the phone with them. They are usually not helpful, and I am usually transferred to other departments multiple times. The cable and internet itself is fine, but would be much better if customer service weren't horrendous.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I've had my email address for so long I don't want to give it up, but it fills up with so much junk . Time warner allows me to block a limited number of senders, that service becomes useless. Theyir internet speed varies and seems to be affect with how much rain we get. They are very nice and send someone out to repair till the problem is fixed- that is nice.
Shadee T.
Shadee T.
TWC is ok. I had a lot of problems with them at first, but what can you do? After harassing them about shotty connection, they finally came to fix the problem. The service has been uninterrupted since then. With that being said, I feel like they are always creeping the prices on my bill higher and higher. They are sneaky. Make sure to read your contract well.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Weston, OH
Time Warner Cable only keeps me because they are the only ones that have fast enough internet for all my devices. Their customer service on the other hand is completely aweful! If I could get away from them I would. Very expensive for internet, I don't understand why internet should cost $70+, when half the time you don't even get the MBPS you are paying for.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Ridiculous prices for low speeds and poor customer service. I used to pay $60/month for 60mbps download speed and now, with google fiber moving in, they've upped it to 300mbps with the same price. They only provide good service when they're fearing competition and customer service is consistently poor- especially if they have to schedule someone to come over.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Time Warner Cable is great. We can get all the channels we love. The price is really high however and we get ALOT of pixelation when watching our favorite shows. We've yet to get resolution from TWC regarding this issue and it's hard to try to DVR a show ahead of time as they often have "To Be Announced" listed as the show title so it won't tape. Frustrating!
kate g.
kate g.
Been a long time subscriber to Time Warner Cable and have been disappointed with their service. Lots of outages and issues with our phones and internet as well. When you try to get in touch with customer service, it can be very difficult to come up with an answer. I expect better service for the high price that I have to pay for my cable, phone, and internet.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?