BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
Awful service with Time Warner. I highly recommend not going with them. Our internet will cut out for absolutely no reason and not come back on for hours, despite calling in and getting help. The customer service representatives I've spoken with were impolite and didn't really know what they were talking about. On one call, I was transferred four times, which is a huge time waster.
Tess H.
I absolutely hate Time Warner Cable! It is horrible. They charge way too much for their services. They are not helpful with problems. They stretched one of our cables tightly across our door during instalation so that we cannot get out without ducking under it. Then, they raised our rates twice in less than a year and a half. We are comparing other prices and then switching asap.
nikki m.
Horrible, my mom has been with them for at least 15 years and we get the cheapest out of date router for wifi. I can get neighbors signal for wifi but not my own on the other side of the house. The bill is about 300 a month yes givin it's a bundle so it's phone, Internet and cable but 300 a month is robbery. Customer service is ok they do stay on the phone and fix anything they can.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Their Internet connection is great. However I do have an issue with the way they bill. When you start out it's a great rate for the speed and the quality you get but I feel as though their prices are always rising and that bothers me. It's still 4/5 stars because you cannot complain about their speed and their reliability it's just the rising prices every so often that's the hassle.
Erin M.
Lockport, NY
I don't even know where to begin a review for Time Warner...they have the worst customer service ever! I usually have at least one issue every month that I seem to find myself having to call them for, and every time I end my conversation feeling very aggravated! Worst company ever! Unfortunately, they are the only internet provider in my area so I have no choice but to deal with them! Over priced, horrible customer service and all around awful connection. Very glitchy for the $80 a month I spend for just Internet.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
We only have time warner because it is the only cable company that my building allows. If it was up to me we probably wouldn't have time warner for the simple fact that I think they're just too overpriced and I don't like the fact that for the bundle you have to have cable internet and phone (we don't even know what our phone number is because we don't even have a house phone)

Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
The monthly pricing is out of this world. The Internet service is less than middle of the road and when I have called customer service to resolve the issue I was treated like my concerns didn't matter. My monthly bill is $147.00 and all I have is the package that has about 120 channels or so and middle of the road speed on Internet. We also have 2 Dvr boxes that we use and those work well but the internet is super slow and the cable package is over priced in my opinion. I'm currently shopping around for another service.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
Yes, they provide internet service, which is important to me. But yes, they have terrible customer service and frequently raise rates under the guise of expired promotions that you may or may not get extended or modified. If I had another provider in the area, I would certainly switch. The reason they have so many customers is because they have a monopoly in so many locales.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?