BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
We only have time warner because it is the only cable company that my building allows. If it was up to me we probably wouldn't have time warner for the simple fact that I think they're just too overpriced and I don't like the fact that for the bundle you have to have cable internet and phone (we don't even know what our phone number is because we don't even have a house phone)

Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
The TV portion typically works well but I believe we have our wifi through them as well, and they have been double charging our wifi for almost a year now and claim to not know what the problem is. The wifi hardly ever works either because it's registered twice and probably can't compute which one to use. I've not had a great experience with quality or the customer service.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Lewiston, ME
Time Warners prices fluctuate, I can never expect the same bill twice. I switched to them from DirecTV because of the same issue. I find that their "high speed" internet is slow and cuts out often. I am satisfied with my cable programming but disappointed with the price. Their customer service is sub par as well. You can't speak with one associate and get a straight answer.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. They have a lot of things I like and a lot that I don't. For example, I like fast forwarding because when I press play it goes back to where I hit play rather than the spot it actually ended on. However, I do not like the menu. I find it confusing. I have also had cable for about 4 months and my price already went up.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched to Warner after my last cable bill went up and I had instant regret. First they made a mistake when they set up my account and didn't write the address correctly so they refused to install. Second they reschuled the appointment for a wrong date. Now that I have it for some reason my service drops from time to time. I guess that's what you get for a cheaper price
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
We've had direct TV for over 15 Yrs but recently needed to change to Time Warner for budget reasons. It is horrible in comparison. The box is so slow when changing channels and has long pauses for "downloading" in the middle of programming. Receiver constantly goes down and router doesn't work to full capacity even though signal is good. #frustrating. "Don't be that guy."
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Customer service is awful. Internet reliablity it always a hassle. We are constantly losing internet. Our landline is constantly having problems as well. Way too much money for such horrible service. Perhaps they need to care more about their customers. Instead they know consumers don't have another option in their area, which is why they are so horrible across the board.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I have Time Warner cable for my internet and cable. I cannot stand them but that is the only place that offers cable in my area. Time Warner has a habit of raising prices on your bills or putting little extra charges on. When you call to have them removed it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes to resolve the issues. If I had another choice I would go with someone else.
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
This is the absolute worst cable provider. They are super expensive and you don't get much for their prices. The service stinks. I've had to exchange my cable box 3 times so far this year and it continues to crash when I'm in the middle of watching something. Their customer service stinks. If there was another service provider in my area I'd dropped them like hot cakes!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?