BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Allyson T.
Nampa, ID
I have not had a very good experiences with Time Warner however I do not have any other option due to living in a remote/small town. They are constantly changing their prices and sticking hidden fees in my monthly bill. Some months I am charged for a rental or equipment and others I am not. The only time I have a positive experience is when I am face to face in our local branch.
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
Awful service with Time Warner. I highly recommend not going with them. Our internet will cut out for absolutely no reason and not come back on for hours, despite calling in and getting help. The customer service representatives I've spoken with were impolite and didn't really know what they were talking about. On one call, I was transferred four times, which is a huge time waster.
Heather K.
Albion, NY
Oh my goodness - I really don't want to waste anymore of my time with anything associated with Time Warner, but they're horrible! Our cable cuts in and out - often leaving a screen with jagged black lines across it. We've obtained new equipment and it still hasn't helped. We moved 3 months ago and called to cancel and they offered us a bundle deal so we decided to give them a last try. Now our internet has been down for about 5 days. Our cable top box always freezes. We pay 100% of our bill to be able to use services 75% of the time.
Anton B.
Glendale, CA
Where to even begin? Possibly the worst company in America. Not just in the cable provider industry. Have had no choice but to deal with them over the last three years I have lived at my current address because they are the only ones available here. Have no respect or value for customers. Numerous empty promises, unprofessional installation people, and overall terrible experience.
Shanna W.
Time Warner Cable is extremely quick to help me with technical issues. They usually attempt to correct problems over the phone and my time spent on the phone is less than normal. I only have one issue with Time Warner and that is that their service isn't as good as a satellite company. I like the cable provided but there are times when the service is messing up which causes my shows to freeze or get pixelated. I work long days and record most of my shows so I am unable to call to have the problem corrected on the spot.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
The TV portion typically works well but I believe we have our wifi through them as well, and they have been double charging our wifi for almost a year now and claim to not know what the problem is. The wifi hardly ever works either because it's registered twice and probably can't compute which one to use. I've not had a great experience with quality or the customer service.
Chelsi S.
I liked Time Warner while it was still Time Warner and not Comcast. The customer service isn't the greatest as they've outsourced. The wifi seems to have lost it's impact, and most of the time getting someone out here is pointless because you're still left with the same awful problem as before. They recommend you do x,y, and z, but none of those things fix the issues long term.
Kaitlin M.
The options for internet providers in my area are very limited. I use TWC out of necessity. Our internet rates have increased every year for the past 3 years, with little to no change in service. The promotional deals are nice for brand new accounts, but they have no love for loyal, renewing customers. The one positive thing I can say about TWC is that any time I have needed to contact customer service, I have always been able to speak to an actual person with minimal bouncing around through automated recordings.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
Yes, they provide internet service, which is important to me. But yes, they have terrible customer service and frequently raise rates under the guise of expired promotions that you may or may not get extended or modified. If I had another provider in the area, I would certainly switch. The reason they have so many customers is because they have a monopoly in so many locales.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?