BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Elizabeth A.
Burnside, KY
I have had more outages with TWC than I ever did with windstream. Sometimes I regret switching but their channel lineup is better than Dish and at a better price.
Ashley C.
Lexington , KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I have issues with TWC. The internet is spotty sometimes and we've had to replace our modem/router twice within the past 12 months. But the prices stay reasonable.
Lisa F.
Lexington, KY
The DVRs we have aren't the most reliable or swift. We don't have another choice for cable here in Lexington, KY so there isn't another choice or any competition.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Hasta ahora no he tenido ninguna queja de ellos. Dan un buen servicio, tiene paquetes con muy buenos precios, en cuestion de internet porque cable TV es muy carito.
Danielle B.
Mt Washington, KY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Evelyn P.
Washington , MI
I really like time warner cable! This provider is the best! I tried others but no one pleased me like this one does1 It totally met my expectations! It is super affordable and has all the channels that I like! I would definetly recommend this provider!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?