BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Burnside, KY
I have had more outages with TWC than I ever did with windstream. Sometimes I regret switching but their channel lineup is better than Dish and at a better price.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Hasta ahora no he tenido ninguna queja de ellos. Dan un buen servicio, tiene paquetes con muy buenos precios, en cuestion de internet porque cable TV es muy carito.
Danielle B.
Mt Washington, KY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I really like time warner cable! This provider is the best! I tried others but no one pleased me like this one does1 It totally met my expectations! It is super affordable and has all the channels that I like! I would definetly recommend this provider!
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
They're okay. Cheaper than the rest but you get what you pay for. Customer service isn't the best but they get the job done. I've had my TV service just cut off out of nowhere for no reason. Sometimes on-demand doesn't work but they're not too shabby.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Time Warner Cable is a great experience for those looking for freedom in their internet use: no contracts, no data caps, and no hidden fees. Users can select from a broad range of speeds from 15 to 300 Mbps (depending on location) at a reasonable price. TWC also offers bundle packages to give you a single bill for your internet, phone, and TV services.

Emily L.
Alamo, TX
my wifi goes away often they say its the box for the intenet that we have over all i get to watch my favorite shows and movies in the hundreds i dont mis any of my shows .. my kids love watching there favorite shows in the afternoon ... i recommend this cable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?