BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Georgia G.
East Syracuse, NY
Time Warner gets a bad rap, at times. I have had a few problems but not too many. Customer Service has always been helpful and friendly. It is a little too pricey for me.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Getting better as the transition goes on but oftentimes I have only talked to people who are not great at customer service and are oftentimes much too rude to customers.
krystal s.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently subscribed to time warner cable and have got to say that I am pleased woith the internet service but not so much with my cable service always cutting out
Renee H.
Mechanicville, NY
Horrible customer service and horrible internet service. I have had them come out multiple times to fix service randomly dropping and they can never seem to get it right.
Margaret G.
Charlotte, NC
I was using their internet but decide to terminate the contract cus they wanted to charge us $70 transfer fee when we were moving to a bigger apartment at the same place
grace W.
Gorham, ME
This is the fastest internet avaialbel to us but I hate this company more than anything and will switch as soon as something else is available even if I have to pay more.
Kristi B.
I currently have Oceanic TWC and their service is great they take care of any issues quickly if i have any questions they are always really great and help me right away!
Quani  C.
Cohoes, NY
I love there 30 gigabyte plan for Internet and I would definitely recommend them to everyone. Fast reliable until works great with the six devices that I have at home.
Kristie  H.
Lancaster, NY
I like the fact that you're not stuck in a contract with them. I also love the deals that they offer. But I hate how the price goes up so much after a couple of years.
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?