BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
The Internet tends to go out pretty often. They are very pricey unless you can get on a plan. They raise prices every year, I like the channels but that may have to go next year?
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
Fast internet, but horrible customer service. my bill is very unpredictable as well. they tell you one thing when you sign up and then the price is jacked up front there on out.
Tracie R.
Austin, TX
I've been using Time Warner Cable for years and have a love hate relationship.
Pros: great customer service , easy to use digital cable, little to no outages
Cons: price is high
Athina F.
Bakersfield, California
My options are limited where I live. This is the best of the not so great choices I have. I have had lots of problems with this company and the speed is really low at times.
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I've been using TWC ever since they came to my area. I'm satisfied with the service. I use cable, internet, and a landline because it was cheapest to bundle it all together.
Tiffani  B.
Reasonably priced, for cable and Internet bundle. Will admit that at times the services mess up but they are always quick to come out to fix the problems, very friendly staff
Amy T.
Lancaster, CA
I've had some problems with my TWC Internet service, but they recently came out and gave me a new modem, and since then I've been very pleased with my service. It's very fast.
Latha S.
Big Lake, MN
I definitely feel our service could be better. It seems to go in and out on the main floor. Main grandkids sit on the steps to the basement so their tablets come in better.
Misti S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I am not very pleased with this internet provider. It is very slow, and we have the highest available package. It doesn't hook up to my laptop unless I am in certain spots.
Coy P.
London, KY
I use it at home and at work. It always seems to be reliable and they are always quick to respond if you do have issues. The Internet is fast and I have very few problems
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?