BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Coy P.
London, KY
I use it at home and at work. It always seems to be reliable and they are always quick to respond if you do have issues. The Internet is fast and I have very few problems
Quani  C.
Cohoes, NY
I love there 30 gigabyte plan for Internet and I would definitely recommend them to everyone. Fast reliable until works great with the six devices that I have at home.
Kristie  H.
Lancaster, NY
I like the fact that you're not stuck in a contract with them. I also love the deals that they offer. But I hate how the price goes up so much after a couple of years.
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Elizabeth A.
Burnside, KY
I have had more outages with TWC than I ever did with windstream. Sometimes I regret switching but their channel lineup is better than Dish and at a better price.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I have issues with TWC. The internet is spotty sometimes and we've had to replace our modem/router twice within the past 12 months. But the prices stay reasonable.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Lisa F.
Lexington, KY
The DVRs we have aren't the most reliable or swift. We don't have another choice for cable here in Lexington, KY so there isn't another choice or any competition.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?