BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Harmony R.
Honolulu, HI
These guys are terrible in Hawaii....not only have they run a monopoly for years, but they've managed to give shotty below average service to our entire state for years. Thank God they are being sold.
Jill D.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable is more expensive, which is a huge turn off. But, the service they provide and their customer service is much better than other providers I've used. So, it's a win loose situation.
Charlaine B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
No real guide. I would like to know what is showing instead scrolling through. If you can get past that its pretty good its just really annoying for me since i don't have the channels memorized also
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like Time Warner, it's a little pricey for our super basic cable and internet. But they're always very friendly, they are available 365 days a year and the customer service is soooo nice.
Daniela K.
Johnstown, NY
I have been a customer with Time Warner for 16 years now (same account) and they are not very helpful when it comes to helping long time customers save money. They are more for getting new customers
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
We had to cut our cable service because they we kept calling for poor reception. There was a broken box at the connection. 2 1/2 years after the first call, we are still waiting for them to fix it.
Jenny W.
I have always used time warner never used anything else. They atre in call 24-7 if you ever have any issues or questions. They have heresy customer service and ate very eager to help in every way
Lara F.
Graham, NC
TWC has great service and options. The internet speed options are scalable but you will pay for it all. Request a promo yearly and lock the rate in for the year. Their prices increase frequently.
Rosaura G.
Brownsville , Tx
Extremely slow. Always in and out. We've been told there was a problem in the area for months now but they could not figure out the problem. They need to keep up with times and the high demand.
Addie H.
Charlotte, NC
Not as impressed with the service we've received from TWC. We constantly have extra charges on our cable bill that just "appear " out of no where and it's always a hassle to get them taken off.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?