BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Dana D.
Sherman, TX
Time Warner is the worst. There were always mistakes on my bill, and the Internet was always down. I switched to Charter because the Time Warner was so terrible.
May L.
Wauwatosa , WI
I only subscribe my internet through Time Warner and so far am not very satisiied with their service. My internet goes out at least once a week for apparently no reason. I'm thinking about switching providers.
Tara G.
OTTAWA, OH
Time Warner is constantly raising our bill. The wait time for customer service is ridiculous. If we had other options where we live we would use another company.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a love/hate relationship with Tine Warner Cable. I love the lineup and the internet speed but I don't like how they don't offer great deals to long standing customers the way they do to new customers.
leslie t.
Montclair, CA
Signed up for TWC when we moved into our townhome. They scheduled us an appointment right away and sent someone out to help with set-up since we had our own modem. The connection is usually pretty good.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Our apartment complex is only routed for time warner, so we have to use it!! the Internet is pretty fast in our area since they have to compete with Google fiber, but customer service is not the greatest.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Cassie G.
San Antonio, TX
I hate time warner. The customer service is terrible. The Internet is terrible. To get a service person out here. It's a almost a 2 week wait. I want to switch so bad to AT&T but they aren't in the area.
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
TWC provides us with internet. We live in a pretty large house (5 bedroom), and we have difficulties with getting the Wi-fi signal to reach to the opposite side of the house from where the router sits.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?