BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Serena E.
Bellflower, CA
I have decent service always. It has been over a year and Im still paying a promotional price that was only supposed to last 6 months. Overall I cannot complain.
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty decent internet service especially since there are 5 people in my home who use it for many, many devices. It is usually fast and has fast download speeds.
Elizabeth G.
Union, OH
I truly believe that we overpay for cable and Internet from time warner. However, every time I've called to cancel they do lower my bill so we have yet to switch!
Elan Y.
Expensive for the very few channels I'm getting with my package, but can't complain about the service itself. I haven't had outages and get pretty clear picture.
Amanda S.
Buffalo, NY
I have Time Warner Cable with the DVR service. I really love to be able to use the DVR to record my favorite shows if I'm not home. It's a great package to have.
Patricia B.
I have no choice but to use TWC in my area. They are pricey and do not offer unlimited internet so that adds to my cost. We use it for our internet service only.
Kayla A.
Techie Expert Level 1
TWC is the only cable provider in my area. I find their prices comparable with the satellite TV services. My qualm is that over time, the bill will go up and up.
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Great company. So far I have had no problems and everything works great. I get to watch my favorite shows and movies all the time and the kids can watch there shows. I would recommend them to anyone.
May L.
Wauwatosa , WI
I only subscribe my internet through Time Warner and so far am not very satisiied with their service. My internet goes out at least once a week for apparently no reason. I'm thinking about switching providers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?