BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek, OH
I truly believe that we overpay for cable and Internet from time warner. However, every time I've called to cancel they do lower my bill so we have yet to switch!
Cassandra S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great company. So far I have had no problems and everything works great. I get to watch my favorite shows and movies all the time and the kids can watch there shows. I would recommend them to anyone.
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
Time Warner is constantly raising our bill. The wait time for customer service is ridiculous. If we had other options where we live we would use another company.
Dana D.
Grapevine, TX
Time Warner is the worst. There were always mistakes on my bill, and the Internet was always down. I switched to Charter because the Time Warner was so terrible.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
The internet gives us problems every once in awhile during storms, high winds, and even during normal typical days. Service when needed is usually pretty prompt.
Patricia B.
I have no choice but to use TWC in my area. They are pricey and do not offer unlimited internet so that adds to my cost. We use it for our internet service only.
Kayla A.
TWC is the only cable provider in my area. I find their prices comparable with the satellite TV services. My qualm is that over time, the bill will go up and up.
Amanda S.
Buffalo, NY
I have Time Warner Cable with the DVR service. I really love to be able to use the DVR to record my favorite shows if I'm not home. It's a great package to have.
May L.
Wauwatosa , WI
I only subscribe my internet through Time Warner and so far am not very satisiied with their service. My internet goes out at least once a week for apparently no reason. I'm thinking about switching providers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?