BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor W.
Westerville, OH
They kept charging for random things and I always had to call. The cable kept going in and out randomly and eventually stopped but they were difficult to deal with
Alex P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love going to time Warner Cable because their service is pretty great and they're willing to help you with whatever it is and they have great customer service!
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek , OH
I truly believe that we overpay for cable and Internet from time warner. However, every time I've called to cancel they do lower my bill so we have yet to switch!
Elan Y.
Expensive for the very few channels I'm getting with my package, but can't complain about the service itself. I haven't had outages and get pretty clear picture.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN
We haven't really have a choice for internet and cable. If we call usually service is good. They work had to fix issues. I don't like if a persons comes to fix something, seems like they have to always rewire stuff.
Gabby G.
Very bad service and cut outs very frequently. It's very frustrating to be up late working on artwork to have the internet cut out because their service is down.
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
I am not a fan of Time Warner. I hate having to call every year to renegotiate my rates. Why can't they just give everyone a good fair price?! And it's like every couple months my bill sneaks up a few more dollars.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty decent internet service especially since there are 5 people in my home who use it for many, many devices. It is usually fast and has fast download speeds.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
So far so good, they came and installed everything in the living room and our room and the boys room. The internet is so much faster than the other company we had used.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?