BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Sandy W.
Southport, NC
Time Warner Cable is the best! No interruptions because of the weather, no blackouts. With DirectTV, the picture is always freezing up for one reason or another.
Marcella G.
Navarre, FL
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I don't care for them but I have no other real choice where I live. Expensive, so we dropped all TV and just have internet. Calls for customer service have long wait times.
becca g.
Charlotte nc
I like time warner cable sometimes. Other times it absolutely drives me crazy! The customer service is wishy washy and it's hard to explain some of my bill charges
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
Time warner provides great customer service, whether it be over the phone or in the case that they have to send out a technician. Overall great customer service.
Christina Y.
Concord , NC
So far so good, they came and installed everything in the living room and our room and the boys room. The internet is so much faster than the other company we had used.
Alex P.
Orange, CA
I love going to time Warner Cable because their service is pretty great and they're willing to help you with whatever it is and they have great customer service!
Heather  H.
Somerset, KY
For the most part the service has been good. We have had issues with poor signals, random drops in internet connection & one incident with poor customer service.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It not worth it the costumer service stinks and the price is just not worth it for how much i use it. I am not resubscribing or whatever you call it as soon as the subscription is over I am out.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?