BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leela I.
I use their internet. It constantly goes out for bad weather, rain, construction etc. there are no other companies to choose from being that I live in a small area
Elan Y.
Expensive for the very few channels I'm getting with my package, but can't complain about the service itself. I haven't had outages and get pretty clear picture.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
Time warner provides great customer service, whether it be over the phone or in the case that they have to send out a technician. Overall great customer service.
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
I am not a fan of Time Warner. I hate having to call every year to renegotiate my rates. Why can't they just give everyone a good fair price?! And it's like every couple months my bill sneaks up a few more dollars.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
I love Time Warner Cable Optimum is the best thing ever I can watch anything whenever I want to their music channels their activities for kids it is just amazing
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Sandy W.
Southport, NC
Time Warner Cable is the best! No interruptions because of the weather, no blackouts. With DirectTV, the picture is always freezing up for one reason or another.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
So far so good, they came and installed everything in the living room and our room and the boys room. The internet is so much faster than the other company we had used.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It not worth it the costumer service stinks and the price is just not worth it for how much i use it. I am not resubscribing or whatever you call it as soon as the subscription is over I am out.
laura s.
Paramount, CA
Devoted and loyal customer here. even though sometimes their internet fails. but they are quick to fix the problem somet1they even give you a free movie on demand
Earn $396/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)