BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Anton B.
Anton B.
Van Nuys, CA
Where to even begin? Possibly the worst company in America. Not just in the cable provider industry. Have had no choice but to deal with them over the last three years I have lived at my current address because they are the only ones available here. Have no respect or value for customers. Numerous empty promises, unprofessional installation people, and overall terrible experience.
Julie O.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
We have the basic channels, and even those are expensive. Unfortunately, it is either this or Dish (and dish is terrible).

The basic channels are nice, but only half of them actually come in clear (why? Who knows).

On top of that, every month we get to have fun calling the company and asking them why they raised our supposedly 'locked in price' by another $10 or so. It is not fun.
Tess H.
Tess H.
I absolutely hate Time Warner Cable! It is horrible. They charge way too much for their services. They are not helpful with problems. They stretched one of our cables tightly across our door during instalation so that we cannot get out without ducking under it. Then, they raised our rates twice in less than a year and a half. We are comparing other prices and then switching asap.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
At our house our wifi is very fast. However our customer service experiences have been terrible. When we signed up we did the HBO deal and noticed we still didn't have HBO. When we called about the issue the deal was longer available and apparently it wasn't marked that we were interested in having HBO...... Which isn't true since majority of series we follow are on this network.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I am very disappointed in Time Warner. We seem to outages quite frequently. It is very expensive for what you get. I was so excited to get a lot of channels but most channels are advertisements. We called to cancel and were told we couldn't cancel for 2 years. We weren't told that when we signed up. Our bill keeps going up without notice. I wouldn't recommend Time Warner. SORRY!
Allyson T.
Allyson T.
Nampa, ID
I have not had a very good experiences with Time Warner however I do not have any other option due to living in a remote/small town. They are constantly changing their prices and sticking hidden fees in my monthly bill. Some months I am charged for a rental or equipment and others I am not. The only time I have a positive experience is when I am face to face in our local branch.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I currently use this service. I just recently had to buy the digital cable box and a new TV because I had the chunky one that weighed 4 tons and was older than God. I have nothing bad to say about this service. It's affordable, you can bundle with internet and phone. I just overall think this is a great service and because I don't watch tons of actual TV, this is perfect for me.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner Cable is rip off. I live in a community where they are the only cable company available. They are constantly raising their prices for no reason, you have to watch your bill carefully. I have heard bad things about satellite signals being lost, well time warner is no different. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of cable and going back to free over the air tv.
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
I liked Time Warner while it was still Time Warner and not Comcast. The customer service isn't the greatest as they've outsourced. The wifi seems to have lost it's impact, and most of the time getting someone out here is pointless because you're still left with the same awful problem as before. They recommend you do x,y, and z, but none of those things fix the issues long term.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Laredo
I love TWC in that you really can't beat their service. My internet and TV are always up and running full speed, and it's really rare that we ever have a stop in services, and it's rarely their fault (i.e. Weather). However, their customer service is odd. They are never rude, but the billing is ALWAYS getting messed up (no two bills are ever the same). This can get frustrating.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?