BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Alexis A.
Torrance, CA
For internet, in my area, TWC speeds can't be beat. I had initially thought that I wouldn't love them based on previous Customer Service issues with my parents but I have, generally has great customer service. My connection gets spotty sometimes, but no more so than with other providers.
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Great basic cable for a reasonable price. We are always able to find something entertaining on tv.
Nicolette D.
Akron, OH
The router box itself goes out often, and the company has few answers for the issues. Although, customer service is excellent, we can always get tech. workers out to our house quickly to at least asses the issues.
Joan W.
Canandaigua, NY
Their service is ok. But their prices keep rising. I wish we had another option, but not in our region
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Not enough NFL games on Time Warner Cable. Need more Family shows. Direct TV has more variety.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?