BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
Awful service with Time Warner. I highly recommend not going with them. Our internet will cut out for absolutely no reason and not come back on for hours, despite calling in and getting help. The customer service representatives I've spoken with were impolite and didn't really know what they were talking about. On one call, I was transferred four times, which is a huge time waster.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Worst internet and cable provider I've ever had. I can't wait for Google fiber to hit my area. The technicians take the easy way out of fixing a problem and compromise service quality. Our internet gets really slow at peak hours in spite of us paying a premium fee. I'm interested to see if they'll scramble for support and lower prices a bit as more and more options open up in my region.

Shanna W.
Time Warner Cable is extremely quick to help me with technical issues. They usually attempt to correct problems over the phone and my time spent on the phone is less than normal. I only have one issue with Time Warner and that is that their service isn't as good as a satellite company. I like the cable provided but there are times when the service is messing up which causes my shows to freeze or get pixelated. I work long days and record most of my shows so I am unable to call to have the problem corrected on the spot.
Taylor B.
I had Time Warner Cable in Houston until it was bought by Comcast. I noticed a decrease in good service when it became Comcast but honestly every cable company has outages at some point so I cannot really compare to others. I do know that our cable and Internet went down more often than I'd prefer and it was rather difficult to get it back up and running by talking to people in India.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
Anton B.
Glendale, CA
Where to even begin? Possibly the worst company in America. Not just in the cable provider industry. Have had no choice but to deal with them over the last three years I have lived at my current address because they are the only ones available here. Have no respect or value for customers. Numerous empty promises, unprofessional installation people, and overall terrible experience.
Heather K.
Albion, NY
Oh my goodness - I really don't want to waste anymore of my time with anything associated with Time Warner, but they're horrible! Our cable cuts in and out - often leaving a screen with jagged black lines across it. We've obtained new equipment and it still hasn't helped. We moved 3 months ago and called to cancel and they offered us a bundle deal so we decided to give them a last try. Now our internet has been down for about 5 days. Our cable top box always freezes. We pay 100% of our bill to be able to use services 75% of the time.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Their Internet connection is great. However I do have an issue with the way they bill. When you start out it's a great rate for the speed and the quality you get but I feel as though their prices are always rising and that bothers me. It's still 4/5 stars because you cannot complain about their speed and their reliability it's just the rising prices every so often that's the hassle.
Tess H.
I absolutely hate Time Warner Cable! It is horrible. They charge way too much for their services. They are not helpful with problems. They stretched one of our cables tightly across our door during instalation so that we cannot get out without ducking under it. Then, they raised our rates twice in less than a year and a half. We are comparing other prices and then switching asap.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
We have the basic channels, and even those are expensive. Unfortunately, it is either this or Dish (and dish is terrible).

The basic channels are nice, but only half of them actually come in clear (why? Who knows).

On top of that, every month we get to have fun calling the company and asking them why they raised our supposedly 'locked in price' by another $10 or so. It is not fun.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?