BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Lilesville, NC
I just got this service so i cant say too much but the wifi connection is great. I live with three other people and we are on constantly and it has never buffered
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I like the shows and channels and premium content offered, I've had bad experiences. I signed up for auto pay but it didn't work and they thought I didn't pay my bill and they overcharged me the next month.
VIVIAN C.
Some HD chanels don't appear to be HD for me. The guide/menu can be confusing and slow to respond when pushing on the remote. It's a fair price but HD isn't clear.
Ashley R.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
If there was another option I would take it! My bill for just high speed internet and cable TV with one box is just about $150 each month. TWC is way too expensive!
victoria k.
Use time warner for their internet and despise it. I've used time warner for cable in the past and it's always been a hassle. Shotty service. would not recommend.
Kimberly T.
Ive had Time Warner for years. Upgrading equipment doesn't seem to help. Not many providers to choose from so we stay. Better than the satellite costs we used to pay
J M.
Spectrum just purchased this company and I can't wait to see if they make my internet better. Honestly it couldn't get my ch worse as far as customer service goes.
Karina N.
Wide selection of channels, even in different languages. I have the DVR box so I get to record my favorite shows and watch later, while fast forwarding commercials.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Esta bueno el servicio, tiene algunos canales en español lo cual me gusta, hay mucha variedad de canales y se ven super bien asi que estoy conforme con el servicio
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Timw Warner Cable seems to cost a fortune and my family has considered getting rid of cable altogether because of this. The new digital cable switch is a nightmare.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?