BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Have had great service since we switched to them. Get all the channels we need love it.
Danielle B.
Mt Washington, KY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Leslie T.
I have had all kinds of cable providers but time warner us the best. If I have any trouble they do as much over the phone as possible. If that don't work they have someone out the next day.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I actually use charter spectrum but they did not give my that option, which is strange considering that is a large Internet company.
sara c.
Mi experiencia con Time Warner Cable es un poco mala ya que he tenido varios problemas con mi internet y con la televisión, han durado tiempo en arreglar el problema y he escuchado y he visto varios comentarios que a muchas personas les suceden lo mismo. Mi experiencia no es muy agradable.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
They are the only option for high speed in my area and they are the worst. Terrible customer service and they don't even care since they know we don't have options. Over $100 a month. Service is out pretty regularly too.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Karen B.
Garland, TX
I've had time Warner for a while now. Never had an issue with them, except the service slowing down a few minutes at a time. But it hardly happens. The price is just Right and you basically get what you pay for! Def recommend!
Lori B.
Always happy with. This company. Right on top of things when you call.
Esmeralda R.
Laredo, TX
They have great prices! Whenever I want to see my shows that I have missed, I can use there app and watch them!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?