BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha V.
Delaware, OH
We are not happy with TWC at all but unfortunately we don't have any other options in our area currently. The customer service is terrible and the cost is too high.
Aarika D.
I have used a different provider before but Time Warner i always comes back to. The package i have is great and reasonable for my location. I have great internet speeds and can get in contact with them quickly and easily.
Nancy C.
I know a lot of people don't like this carrier but I have no problem with them. They are very responsive when I call customer service and quick to remedy any issues
Crystal W.
Leland, NC
The package is over priced for what it is. They basically have a monopoly going I here. The reason I gave it 5 stars is because the reception is great on the cable.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is one of the worst cable providers ever. I cannot wait for Google fiber to come to my area. It is horrible how they have created a monopoly in my area.
Judy A.
New Albany, OH
The cable channels break up so when I am recording shows on my dvr, it skips or crackles during playback. Other than this problem, we are satisfied with the service.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
always had problem with the wifi and i thought it was kinda over priced. i always had to call to see what was the problem with the internet , it was always crashing
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
I have always had time warner cable. Seems like that is the only cable provider available in most areas. There service isn't the best and they are very over priced!
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to WiFi it doesn't work that well half of the time. i usually end up having to call them to fix my internet even though i pay for the highest internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?