BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
Time Warners customer service is great, when I have a problem they are always friendly and willing to nicely help me. Tgey have a lot of great cgannels and is cheap.
Mandy C.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner customer service is terrible. They are always trying to sell you things you don't want or need. They are constantly increasing rates to outrageous amounts.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
We started off paying a lower fee, but, they needed up charging us way more after a year. We haven't had many issues losing service, so, I can't complain about that.
Brittany Z.
I feel like some of their services are a little pricey. They have pretty good customer service, though, and they've always helped me solve whatever problem I may have.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
It is the only cable provider in our area. Constantly down and we cannot get cable. They take forever to correct problems and seem to be slow to answer any questions.
Kiana R.
They are okay. Internet is good, sometimes they have problems with their older modems. So just make sure you check that yours is the updated ones cause they will switch it out. they're plans can be confusing sometimes tho.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
Tawniet M.
Cincinnati, OH
Service. Is ok. But Ike most cable companies they charge too much for their services. I've had issues with the Internet going out and had to even replace my cable box.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?