BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This cable is okay could be better. Internet isn't the best it goes slow. I've had to call them a couple times. They are rude just depends on who you get to talk to when you call. Not expensive. Guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford another.
Keri S.
Maineville, OH
Unfortunately, for me it's a necessary evil. I watch too many shows on the movie channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz) to give it up. I rarely watch anything on the local channels. Plus, use them for Internet. All in all, the service is good but the price is ridiculous.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Irene G.
I have time warner as of now because it seems to be the cheapest. Sometimes the cable goes out, or the picture will freeze and the box will turn off. I try not to complain because I don't want to switch to a different company & pay more. Our Internet is super slow, even though we've been told we have the fastest kind in our contract.
Joselle G.
The customer service is a consistent challenge. The service is spotty and basic at best. I just wish we had a better option in our building.
Maryann S.
Time Warner Cable to adequate for the service they provide. It is too expensive and not affordable to customers.
Christa R.
We used to to have Windstream, our connection was never reliable. We can tell a HUGE difference since switching and we were able to add cable for only $10 more than what we paid for just home phone and Internet.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
It's a good cable , has a lot of good channels. A lot of people have time warner cable. Fast internet ! I really like it. It's affordable, which is a good thing . I recommend it if your looking for a good cable
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Sarah L.
We had a few problems with billing when we first moved into our apartment...we had a discounted price that was agreed on before we begin service and the first few months they over charged us. Since then they have refunded us the money and haven't overcharged again since!