BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lori A.
Youngstown
To pricey. Service always goes out both internet and cable and they don't want to ever credit you. We have no tv. For a month and they acted like they did us a favor
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY
Our service was choppy and it was a nightmare to cancel when we moved. We ended up being charged for devices we returned because they lost our receipt. NEVER AGAIN.
april G.
Fort Thomas, KY
We made the mistake of switching to Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics and switched back to Time Warner within 3 mos. Time Warner is way faster with our internet as well.
Nancy C.
I know a lot of people don't like this carrier but I have no problem with them. They are very responsive when I call customer service and quick to remedy any issues
Judy A.
New Albany, OH
The cable channels break up so when I am recording shows on my dvr, it skips or crackles during playback. Other than this problem, we are satisfied with the service.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
All in all it is pretty decent sometimes it is a little slow with internet but they do have very good customer service if something does go wrong with the internet.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
I have always had time warner cable. Seems like that is the only cable provider available in most areas. There service isn't the best and they are very over priced!
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
We have had TWC for many years because it was basically the only game in town. But we have had so many problems in recent years we are currently considering using another service. I would not recommend TWC at this time.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
always had problem with the wifi and i thought it was kinda over priced. i always had to call to see what was the problem with the internet , it was always crashing