BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Valerie S.
Charlotte , NC
The service itself is great- no issues. Their customer service is the absolute worst. It takes forever to get someone on the line and they rarely fix it quickly.
Madi T.
The fact I have a good day to day and night with a great way of life is so cute I can't even
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Techie Expert
This gets the job done but its not the best. Sometimes my shows don't show up or I can't hear them. But it works most of the time.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
I have time warner cable for many years. I have phone, cable and internet. The service is not very reliable and the cost is VERY high
Alyssa M.
Techie Expert
Just ok. Customer service is horrible and prices are very high. Have had other providers that we have liked better.
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
They're okay not the best and not the worst just kind of in the middle the only thing I don't like is that the menu and everything looks kind of old they should really update that
Adrienne R.
I hate having Time Warner! I would change providers but unfortunately it is the only service provider available in my area! Worst customer service I have ever had! Horrible internet service, even with bumping up my monthly plan! TV is ok. I have had to have techs come to my house multiple times to fix my internet and TV issues and still not running perfect! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! Horrible!
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
I like time warner cable for all the job they do they do a good job thank you so much iam happy withis company
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I'm really not satisfied with Time warner cable! They took money out of my account and it caused a over draft in my bank and they got paid but shut my internet and cable off. I'll never get them again!
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Its ok, don't have a like or dislike, just ok. Get ii with rent. Don't know about customer service
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)