BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Brittany Z.
I feel like some of their services are a little pricey. They have pretty good customer service, though, and they've always helped me solve whatever problem I may have.
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Erika L.
Overall a good service I had for years since moving off to college. The service is good whenever I have called for questions. Wouldn't use any other internet provider.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Service sucks. We waited 2 months after calling them to hook up our cable and Internet. They are very rude. Prices suck. I wouldn't want anyone to use their services.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
I wouldn't recommend time warner cable. I live further out and I don't get the best reception or connection what so ever. There's definitely better options out there.
Jo D.
Works for all intents and purposes. WiFi is occasionally slow and annoying, and there's a decent amount of buffering for the Roku and Netflix, but overall it's not bad.
Mandy C.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner customer service is terrible. They are always trying to sell you things you don't want or need. They are constantly increasing rates to outrageous amounts.
Earn $396/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)